FREE SHIPPING in the Lower 48
Catalog Number: SR-762 | Model Number: 5601 | Caliber: 308 Win / 7.62 NATO
Stock: Black Synthetic, Collapsible Finish: Manganese Phosphate/Hardcoat Anodized
Sights: Folding Iron Sights Height: 8.00"
Barrel Length: 16.12" Overall Length: 34.75" - 38.00"
Width: 2.50" Weight: 8.60 lbs.
Twist: 1:10" RH Grooves: 6
Length of Pull: 11.50" - 14.75" Capacity: 20
Suggested Retail: $2195.00
Ruger® patented chrome-plated, two-stage piston with multi-stage regulator provides a cleaner, cooler running, reliable firearm with superior operating endurance. The two-stage piston provides a smooth power delivery stroke to the bolt carrier.
The four-position chrome-plated gas regulator can be adjusted for optimum reliability and superior operating endurance. The gas system may be closed completely for manual operation during training or when using a suppressor*.
Folding backup iron sights include a windage adjustable rear sight and an elevation adjustable front sight. These sights provide a solid, reliable aiming system that can be folded out of the way to make room for optics, but can be instantly redeployed if needed.
Six-position telescoping M4-style buttstock* is mounted on a Mil-Spec diameter tube.
Precision-rifled, chrome-lined, cold hammer-forged Mil-Spec 41V45 chrome-moly-vanadium steel barrel ensures accuracy and longevity.
Fluted barrel (for reduced weight and improved barrel cooling) features an SR-556®/Mini-14®-style flash suppressor* mounted with a 5/8"-24 thread.
Round, smooth-sided Ruger® Lightweight Adaptable handguard with flattop receiver features a Mil-Spec 1913 Picatinny rail at 12:00 position that extends the full length of the handguard. Drilled and tapped for additional rails at the 3:00, 6:00 and 9:00 positions (two additional rail sections included), providing ample space for mounting sights, lights, lasers or other accessories.
Hogue® Monogrip® pistol grip* adds comfort when carrying or shooting.
Chrome-plated bolt and chrome-plated one-piece bolt carrier with oversized and radiused rear bearing surface.
Also Includes: three 20-round MAGPUL® PMAG® magazines*; soft-sided case; three finger-grooved rail covers.
This is a cashiers/bank check price, please add 3% for visa or mastercard.
Thanks for looking, Scott
Tades Accepted: No
FREE SHIPPING in the CONT US only. Additional shipping for AK & HI.
If you pay and decide you dont want it, ALL transactions require a 10% restocking fee. This covers credit card fees and our time.
Please call or email us for pricing on ANY FIREARM or ACCESSORY you are looking for.
How to buy a Firearms Online
1. Find a FFL holder near you that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. This can be your local Gun Shop, Pawn Shop, Gun Range or any other location that holds a current FFL and will help you with your transaction. We CANNOT ship firearms to individuals.
2. Please have your FFL dealer fax a copy of their FFL to 505-994-0703 with the following…
a. Your name
b. The firearm make & model
3. To take advantage of the advertised price and bank/cashier’s check/money order discount, please send payment to the following address below.
High Desert Tactical LLC
3408 Kafka Rd NE
Rio Rancho, NM 87144
4. We DO accept payment by credit card but you lose the cash discount. 3% for Visa/Mastercard. 5% for Discover or American Express
5. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to text or call Scott at 505-414-9105 or email anytime.
Thanks for your interest,