Offered for your consideration is one(1) used Marlin Model 25MN, .22 WMR caliber, bolt action rifle. I have personally range tested this rifle and it functions properly. Additional pictures upon request.
• Action: Bolt.
• Metal Finish: Blue.
• Caliber/Gauge: .22 Winchester Magnum Rimfire.
• Serial Number: 054095**.
• Bore: Bright & shiny.
• Barrel Length: 22 inch Micro-Groove.
• Grip/Stock: Checkered Walnut stained hardwood.
• Features: Adjustable rear sight, ramp front sight.
• Extras: Tasco Golden Antler 3 X 9 X 44m/m Wide view scope with duplex reticle and Weaver rings, owners manual, no box..
• Estimated NRA Condition: Excellent +.
• Blemishes: None.
• Parts Missing: None.
• Parts Broken: None.
• Price: $215.00
I accept the following forms of payment in USA Dollars only: (PLEASE DO NOT SEND CASH!!)
1) Personal / Business checks / VIRGINIA ONLY / (NOTE: SHIPMENT MAY BE DELAYED FOR UP TO 14 BUSINESS DAYS (Monday thru Friday, excluding weekends and holidays) IN ORDER TO ALLOW YOUR CHECK TO CLEAR YOUR LENDING INSTITUTION. WHEN THE CHECK CLEARS, YOUR MERCHANDISE WILL BE SHIPPED.
2) Certified Funds with Issuer’s Contact Information Included
3) United States Postal Money Orders (USA ONLY)
Purchaser is responsible for all fees involved if using an escrow service.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding payment, please contact me.
Make payments payable to Foxfire Rod & Gun.
I will Ship Worldwide. (NON FIREARM ITEMS ONLY) All items will be shipped, at the sole discretion of Foxfire Rod & Gun, either USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground. The proper Insurance, Return Receipt (in the case of firearms or sales exceeding $100.00 in price), and Delivery Confirmation will be included in your shipping charges. Tracking and / or Delivery Confirmation numbers will be provided to the purchaser upon request. All insurance claims are to be handled by the carrier.
YOU HAVE A 3 DAY INSPECTION PERIOD BEGINNING AT THE TIME THAT YOUR MERCHANDISE ARRIVES EITHER AT YOUR MAILING ADDRESS, OR IN THE CASE OF A MODERN OR CURIO / RELIC FIREARM, AT YOUR FFL DEALER'S MAILING ADDRESS. During this period the firearm is not to be fired or disassembled. If your merchandise was not damaged during transit, and you wish to return it, please contact me and briefly explain the problem. A return authorization code/number will be required for all merchandise returned. If you choose to return the item, it MUST be received by Foxfire Rod & Gun in the EXACT and SAME condition as you received it. I will ONLY refund the purchase price of the item, LESS A 5% RESTOCKING FEE.
ANY AND ALL SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
Foxfire Rod & Gun is E-Business. There is no provision for customer pick up. Foxfire Rod & Gun
Trades Accepted: NO TRADES
I have been a Federal Firearms Licensed dealer engaged in the retail sales of firearms since 1987. Part of this time has been from a storefront and part has been as an exhibitor at gun shows throughout Virginia. I am currently engaged in the buying and selling of vintage fishing equipment as well as modern and collectable firearms. My terms of business are listed in each ad that I place.