You are bidding on a new Beretta A300 Outlander in 12ga with a 28" barrel. The A300 Outlander Synthetic gives shotgun hunters and shooters the possibility to trade up to a Beretta semi-auto. A fantastic value for the money, the A300 offers all the features that have made the Beretta 300 line a favorite of millions of sportsmen around the world--with its legendary pointability, ease of use and maintenance, as well as absolute reliability. A versatile shotgun for upland birds, ducks, turkey (the receiver is grooved to accept optics) and sporting clays, the A300 is designed to outperform semiauto shotguns costing several times as much. Displayed images are stock photos. Any questions please feel free to ask (our phone number is in the additional information tab above).
MODEL: A300 Outlander
BARREL LENGTH: 28”
• We accept all major credit cards, certified checks or money orders for payment.
• Payment for all auctions must be received within 5 days of sale.
• We charge no sales tax on any transaction.
• A 3% processing fee will be charged for the use of a credit card.
• If you would like to place a firearm on layaway we will require a 20% non-refundable down payment and minimum monthly payments of 16% of the total sale price.
• We will only ship inside the United States, no international shipments.
• Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii pay actual shipping costs.
• All firearm sales must be shipped to an FFL holder for transfer. The buyer of an auction must make arrangements with their FFL holder. Any transfer fees that the FFL holder charges are not included in the sale price.
• The bidder of an auction must make sure that the item they are purchasing complies with their state laws. If an auction is returned due to a state law or to a failure to pass a background check, the buyer is responsible for all shipping fees and a 10% restocking fee will be charged.
• The buyer of an auction has a 3 day inspection period, if the auction is to be returned the buyer will pay all shipping fees.
• In store pickup is available for all auction sales. Please note that handgun sales must have a background check performed in the buyer’s state of residence.
Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii pay actual shipping costs.
Call us at 800-287-7700 ext. 111 for arrangements.