Barreled Action:RH 24"
Barrel and Receiver Finish: Stainless Steel
Weight:7 1/2 lbs.
Overall Length:44 1/2"
Barrel Length/Contour:24" #2
Length of Pull:13 5/8"
Drop at Comb:5/8"
Drop at Heel:1 1/8"
Trigger: Factory-tuned, fully adjustable trigger*
* Sear engagement is factory set between .008 to .014, with let-off weight set between 2.5 and 3.8 lbs. – averaging 3.15 lbs. Additional sear engagements must be performed by a Weatherby Service Center or qualified gunsmith.
* Exceptional value in a wood stock rifle
* Raised comb, Monte Carlo stock with satin urethane finish, Stainless Steel Barrel and Receiver.
* Hand-selected "A fancy" grade Turkish walnut.
* Rosewood fore-end
* Fineline diamond point checkering
* 24" hammer-forged barrel
* Low density recoil pad
* Comes with a letter of assurance from President, Ed Weatherby, supporting the written accuracy guarantee.
Check your States Gun Laws Before Buying. Buyer must pay $30.00 shipping to the lower 48 states. There is a three-day inspection period once it reaches the dealer.
Must be shipped to an FFL. If you do not possess a Federal Firearms License, please arrange for transfer to an FFL in your area and provide a Signed Copy of your Dealer's FFL for our records.
Our price reflects a 3% cash discount for payment using cashier’s check, money order or personal check. If paying by personal check, bank cashier's check, or money order, please allow up to 14 days for the check to clear the bank prior to shipment. The fastest way to receive your purchase, other than paying by credit card, is to pay by US POSTAL SERVICE MONEY ORDER. We are able to cash them at the same time we ship your purchase, and there is virtually no waiting period. If paying with credit card, a 3% charge will be added to the final price. Missouri residents must also pay 7.225% sales tax. FULL Payment must be received within 7 days. NO LAYAWAYS PLEASE...We do not accept trades or swaps.
All items are subject to in store sales, so please acknowledge all email correspondence from us within 24 hours in order to confirm the sale, select your method of payment, and coordinate delivery through your FFL.