Specs & Equipment : LIKE NEW!
· Chamber - .270 Winchester Short Magnum (WSM)
· Action- Original Winchester Model 70 All Stainless Classic Controlled Round Feed with Claw Extractor (2003) serial number G2507843.
· Magazine Capacity – 3 rounds plus 1 in the chamber
· Barrel – Fluted Krieger 26” SS #5 Contour Bull Sporter 1.250” breech diameter tapering to .700” at the muzzle. All barreled action work done by Krieger. Level 1 True, Bead Blast Finish, Fluted by Krieger, 11° Target Crown. Twist 1 in 10.
· Stock – McMillan Winchester Supergrade. Molded in black and gray marble pattern with cheekpiece and fine checkering. All stock work done by McMillan (inletting, glass and pillar bedding). Pachmayr Decelerator Recoil Pad.
· Trigger – Jewell set at 2 lb trigger pull.
· Scope – Leupold Custom Shop VX III 4.5- 14 x 40mm long range, 30mm tube, side focus. Gun metal gray with mule deer engraving on right side of objective bell. Boone & Crocket Ballistic Aiming System reticle. Alumina Flip Open Scope Covers.
· Scope Mounts – Conetrol 2 pieces Custom SS bases and rings.
· Sling & Swivels – Browning braided horse hair (gray /black). Titan SS swivels.
· Dies – Redding Type S Match Full Length Die. Type S Match Neck Die. Redding Competition Bullet Seater. Carbide Kit for Type S NK/FL Dies.
Other Information – Less than 80 rounds fired. Sub MOA accuracy at 100 yds with Federal Premium Ammunition (140 gr.). Optimal hand-loads with 140 gr. Nosler Accubond and Ballistic Tip Bullets.
Price - $2,500.00 plus shipping to FFL holder.
Pay shipping to FFL holder.