Brand New in the Box, Ready to Ship! Buy It Now!!
The Original 1911 Series 70 design provides for easy takedown and re-assembly. Slim traditional design with hardwood grips and checkered backstrap. Precision CNC-controlled machining process results in a superior slide-to-frame fitand smooth slide travel. The stainless steel barrel and bushing are produced from the same bar stock, on the same machine, for improved accuracy. Positive barrel lock-up allows for a superior accuracy out-of-the-box. Oversized ejection port and extended magazine release enhance competition performance.
Caliber: .45 Auto
Grip Frame: Anodized Aluminum
Slide Material: Stainless Steel
Slide Finish: Low-Glare Stainless
Sights: Drift Adjustable Novak® 3-Dot
Barrel Length: 4.25"
Overall Length: 7.75"
Weight: 29.30 oz.
Twist: 1:16" RH
• Classic, original 1911 Series 70 design.
• Lightweight, anodized aluminum frame.
• Polished titanium feed ramp.
• Precision CNC-controlled machining process results in a superior slide-to-frame fit and smooth slide travel.
• The stainless steel barrel and bushing are produced from the same bar stock, on the same machine, for improved accuracy.
• Positive barrel lock-up allows for superior accuracy out of the box.
• Oversized ejection port and extended magazine release enhance competition performance.
• Thin hardwood grip panels, checkered backstrap and front strap serrations.
• Lightweight, aluminum, skeletonized trigger features an adjustable over-travel stop and provides a very crisp, no creep, light trigger pull with a quick, positive reset.
• Skeletonized hammer is lightweight and provides faster cycling.
• Dovetailed, high-visibility 3-dot sight system features a Novak® LoMount Carry, windage adjustable rear and standard front sights that combine optimal target acquisition and an ideal carry configuration.
• Oversized beavertail grip safety provides positive function and reliability.
• Extended thumb safety and slide stop lever for improved, positive manipulation.
• Integral plunger tube for slide stop and thumb safety is not staked and will never come loose.
• Features a standard recoil guide system and flat mainspring housing.
• Visual inspection port allows for visual confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber.
• Rear slide serrations allow for positive grip.
• Accepts all standard, aftermarket 1911 parts and accessories.
• Also Includes: swaged link pin; titanium firing pin; two stainless steel magazines; bushing wrench; soft case.
Shipping to Lower 48 Only,
KNOW YOUR LOCAL AND STATE LAWS!!
The prices on this item reflect a 2.5% cash, money order, or certified check discount. This discount is not valid for credit card purchases. Add 2.5% to the total cost for credit card purchases.
Shipping to Lower 48 Only!!
Trades Accepted: No
Please ask for Internet Sales when calling in.