Onyx Ultra II 9mm

For Sale from twinviperguy |
Positive feedback: 100% View |
Verified Seller
| 5 Completed Sales
Description: This is a nib Onyx Ultra Carry II 9mm. Comes complete with a hard case and all factory paperwork, tags in place and a single clip.

PAYMENT - CHECK OR WIRE TRANSFER

Preferred method of payment cashiers check or wire transfer. I will also take a personal check, but it must clear prior to release of the weapon to you. ALL sales will require a background check and will be processed through Collector's Firearms of Houston. You can pick up locally at Collector's. There is a $40 fee from Collectors for doing your background check. There is also a $40 fee for Collector's doing the paperwork to ship it to your approved FFL holder.

If you are interested in purchasing any of my weapons, contact me through GunsAmerica. We can discuss payment amount due and how exactly you take delivery of the weapon, whether personal pick up or shipping. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL I MEET YOU PRIVATELY TO TRANSFER A WEAPON.

PAYMENT BY CREDIT CARD

Payment can be made by Venmo if you wish to use your credit card. Venmo will charge you 3% and you add 1% to cover charges to me. Therefore the total mark up over the listed price is 4% if done by cc.

Contact me with questions or final check out amounts dependent on shipping and on method of payment. I can also provide additional photos of the weapon on request. Although it is a fixed price sale, I will consider reasonable offers.


Condition: New In Box
Brand: Kimber
UPC: 669278323084
Caliber: 9mm Luger
Location: TX

Trades Accepted: No

Shipping Notes: Ships to lower 48 FFL for 150, no other.

Item #: 922424687
SKU: 82846
Seller Since: Oct. 2015
Identity Verified ( Houston, TX )
Trusted Seller
This seller is NOT an FFL
City: Houston
State: TX
Price:
$1,995.00


Shipping: Calculated on checkout
Accepted Payment Methods: Check Money Order
Returns: No Returns

Send Message to twinviperguy

You must login or register to send a message to this seller.
Contact Seller as Guest

Your Recently Viewed Items

MC Set || Li Mc HIT || || LP Mc HIT ||
© 1997-2021 GunsAmerica.com LLC All rights Reserved.
#HUNT365