More than what you'd expect from a Glock. With most Glocks, you get a 100% reliable pistol with decent accuracy and a vague triggerpull.
This one is very accurate; a tack driver, and has the best trigger I've seen on a Glock. Not 1911 mind you, but breaks clean without much travel, and a short reset (for a Glock)
Of course reliability is 100%. It has never failed or jammed.
The 6" barrel & slide (actually 6.02") with the sights on the very front & rear of the pistol give it a good sight radius. That and fully adjustable sights give it outstanding accuracy.
The long barrel and poly rifling also ups the velocity. Like shooting +p ammunition for the price of standard 9mm.
This model comes with extended slide release, lightened trigger, and a few other goodies from the factory.
Unfortunately, this model is illegal for IPSC competition because the barrel length is 3/4" too long. Other shooting sports organizations will allow this model.
For this pistols intended use I rate it a 9. If only it could have a 1911 trigger, but due to the design, it can't.
WHY BUY from On Target?
• WE MAKE IT EASY. PAY with any Credit Card with **NO FEE**
• As soon as we receive your receiving FFL via fax or scan WE SHIP YOUR GUN, often the same day.
• DON’T WANT TO WAIT UNTIL AUCTION ENDS? Call and we’ll explain how you can purchase and ship TODAY!
• Please ask all questions BEFORE bidding and we’ll be happy to answer.
• If you would like to inquire about a purchase or how to arrange a shipment please call, we’ll walk you right through it.
• If you need a layaway you MUST CALL before purchase.
• Shipping prices or ads that include shipping are FOR CONTINENTAL USA ONLY.
• Outside the continental USA must be quoted in advance. We’ll pack your gun properly and ship it fully insured to your FFL of choice.
• We are a brick & mortar store in Crystal Lake, Illinois and want to make your next firearm purchase an enjoyable one.
• We accept all major charge cards, checks, money orders etc.
• Used Firearms go out on a 3-Day non-firing, no disassembly inspection period, New Gun Sales are final and can only be returned if flawed or otherwise not as described.
• If a gun is to be returned, shipping is at buyers expense.
• If you have questions PLEASE, JUST ASK BEFORE YOU BID.