This is a Model 1911 Government Issue .45 ACP semi-automatic pistol made by High Standard. Just like the officers carried in WWII. In excellent/as new condition. Right side of slide is marked "Model of 1911 USA". Left side of slide is marked "High Standard Mfg. Co.". Comes with carry case, clip, plus a BONUS extended 10-round Pachmayr clip! Fun to shoot and an excellent home/personal defense gun, and perfect for reenactors. More photos available via email. Payment: US Post Office money order ONLY. MSRP is $625.00. My price is just $525. and that includes the BONUS extended clip and FREE PRIORITY INSURED SHIPPING!!
FREE Priority Insured USPS shipping to FFL only. Georgia residents add 7% sales tax. 14% Restocking fee if returned.
Trades Accepted: No
PAYMENT: US Post Office money order ONLY. Any other form of payment will delay shipping by up to a month.
Sales to continental USA only.
Georgia residents add 8% sales tax.
14% Restocking fee. Buyer is responsible for return shipping.
ALL new or used guns should be inspected by a gunsmith for safety prior to being shot.
You can purchase ammunition from The Red Barn and have it shipped directly to your door. There are a few legal requirements that are listed below:
· You must be 21 years of age at the time of purchase and we must have a state-issued ID on file showing the same name and address as the order (copy your drivers license and include it with your payment).
· All ammunition ships via UPS Ground ORM-D. Expedited shipping or other shipping methods are not available.
By purchasing ammunition from The Red Barn you agree to the following:
1. You are 21 years old at the time of purchase.
2. The ammunition being purchased is legal to purchase where you reside.
3. You agree to hold The Red Barn and all of its affiliates harmless for any legal action stemming from your purchase.
We regret that due to state and local laws we cannot ship ammunition to the following:
· Cook County, IL
· New York City and surrounding boroughs
· Washington, DC
· APO and FPO Addresses
· PO Boxes
· Outside the USA