You are bidding on a new Remington Model 700 SPS Varmint in 243 Winchester with a 26" barrel. The Model 700 SPS Varmint is capable of punching tiny groups straight out of the box because it’s built on the Model 700 action, the most solid, dependable and trusted in existence. Its 26" heavy contour barrel is perfectly matched to its high-velocity caliber offerings. Plus, the ergonomically designed black synthetic stock has a vented beavertail fore-end for enhanced grip, reduced weight and better heat dissipation. And sharp predator eyes won’t spot the tough, non-reflective matte blued finish on the barrel and receiver. Other standard features include a hinged floorplate magazine, sling swivel studs, and a drilled and tapped receiver. The Model 700 SPS Varmint is destined to leave a lasting impression on any varmint that crosses its line of sight. Displayed images are stock photos. Any questions please feel free to ask (our phone number is in the additional information tab above).
MODEL: 700 SPS Varmint
CALIBER: 243 Winchester
BARREL LENGTH: 26” Heavy Barrel
• We accept all major credit cards, certified checks or money orders for payment.
• Payment for all auctions must be received within 5 days of sale.
• We charge no sales tax on any transaction.
• A 3% processing fee will be charged for the use of a credit card.
• If you would like to place a firearm on layaway we will require a 20% non-refundable down payment and minimum monthly payments of 16% of the total sale price.
• We will only ship inside the United States, no international shipments.
• Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii pay actual shipping costs.
• All firearm sales must be shipped to an FFL holder for transfer. The buyer of an auction must make arrangements with their FFL holder. Any transfer fees that the FFL holder charges are not included in the sale price.
• The bidder of an auction must make sure that the item they are purchasing complies with their state laws. If an auction is returned due to a state law or to a failure to pass a background check, the buyer is responsible for all shipping fees and a 10% restocking fee will be charged.
• The buyer of an auction has a 3 day inspection period, if the auction is to be returned the buyer will pay all shipping fees.
• In store pickup is available for all auction sales. Please note that handgun sales must have a background check performed in the buyer’s state of residence.
Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii pay actual shipping costs.
Call us at 800-287-7700 ext. 111 for arrangements.