You are bidding on the Savage Model 11/111 Lightweight Hunter in 6.5 Creedmoor with a 20" barrel. This rifle has a number of unique weight saving features that come together in a beautiful and functional package. The fore-end has a number of slots and the bolt has an attractive spiral. This firearm comes with the Savage accutrigger for a crisp out-of-the-box trigger pull. Displayed images are stock photos. Any questions please feel free to ask (our phone number is in the additional information tab above).
MODEL: 11/111 Lightweight Hunter
CALIBER: 6.5 Creedmoor
FINISH: Matte Black/Wood
BARREL LENGTH: 20”
• We accept all major credit cards, certified checks or money orders for payment.
• Payment for all auctions must be received within 5 days of sale.
• We charge no sales tax on any transaction.
• A 3% processing fee will be charged for the use of a credit card.
• If you would like to place a firearm on layaway we will require a 20% non-refundable down payment and minimum monthly payments of 16% of the total sale price.
• We will only ship inside the United States, no international shipments.
• Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii pay actual shipping costs.
• All firearm sales must be shipped to an FFL holder for transfer. The buyer of an auction must make arrangements with their FFL holder. Any transfer fees that the FFL holder charges are not included in the sale price.
• The bidder of an auction must make sure that the item they are purchasing complies with their state laws. If an auction is returned due to a state law or to a failure to pass a background check, the buyer is responsible for all shipping fees and a 10% restocking fee will be charged.
• The buyer of an auction has a 3 day inspection period, if the auction is to be returned the buyer will pay all shipping fees.
• In store pickup is available for all auction sales. Please note that handgun sales must have a background check performed in the buyer’s state of residence.
Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii pay actual shipping costs.
Call us at 800-287-7700 ext. 111 for arrangements.