This gas operated semi-automatic packs a bigger punch than our 5.56mm/.223models – a .270 cal. 6.8mm SPC (Special Purpose Cartridge) specifically developed for the military, but now available commercially. Velocity averages a bit over 2600 FPS (with Hornady 115 Gr.V-Max), and the heavier bullet weights deliver excellent terminal energies. The 6.8 mm SPC was developed from a .30 Remington case which is shortened slightly to fit the AR15 type magazine. Due to the “fatter” case diameter, magazine capacity in a 30 Round AR type shell is reduced to 26 Rounds, and 6.8 specific springs and followers are used. The bolt is also different - due again to case diameter (take care not to interchange a 5.56mm/.223 bolt with a 6.8mm SPC bolt). 6.8 mm SPC Caliber 16” M4 Profile Barrel with “Izzy” Brake Six Position Telescoping Stocks are fitted to rifles – other stocks are available as optional installations Rifles Include a Lockable Hard Case with Operator’s Safety Manual, 26 Round Magazine, Orange Safety Block and Black Web Sling One Year Bushmaster Warranty Caliber: 6.8 mm SPC Magazine Capacity: 26 Rounds Overall Length: 34.75” Length - Stock Retracted: 30.75" [78.11 cm] Barrel Length: 16” Rifling: R.H. Twist – 1 turn in 10” Weight w/o magazine: 6.5 lbs. Weight of empty magazine: .25 lb. Weight of loaded magazine: 1 lb Mode of Operation: Gas Operated – Semi-Automatic FREE SHIPPING WITH BUY IT NOW
Trades Accepted: No
FREE SHIPPING in the CONT US only. Additional shipping for AK & HI.
If you pay and decide you dont want it, ALL transactions require a 10% restocking fee. This covers credit card fees and our time.
Please call or email us for pricing on ANY FIREARM or ACCESSORY you are looking for.
How to buy a Firearms Online
1. Find a FFL holder near you that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. This can be your local Gun Shop, Pawn Shop, Gun Range or any other location that holds a current FFL and will help you with your transaction. We CANNOT ship firearms to individuals.
2. Please have your FFL dealer fax a copy of their FFL to 505-994-0703 with the following…
a. Your name
b. The firearm make & model
3. To take advantage of the advertised price and bank/cashier’s check/money order discount, please send payment to the following address below.
5056 White Cap lane Unit 104
Meridian, ID 83646
4. We DO accept payment by credit card but you lose the cash discount. 3% for Visa/Mastercard. 5% for Discover or American Express
5. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to text or call Scott at 505-414-9105 or email anytime.
Thanks for your interest,