Early Winchester 1886 .45-70

For Sale from Great Northern Guns |
Positive feedback: 100% View |
Verified Seller
| 411 Completed Sales
Early Winchester 1886 .45-70  Guns > Rifles > Winchester Rifles - Pre-1899 Lever
Description: Winchester 1886 in .45-70. This rifle was made in 1887 and features a 26 inch full octagon barrel and full length magazine; it has the larger butt and crescent butt plate as used on the earlier rifles and carries a Marble’s tang sight as well as a semi-buckhorn rear sight. The rifle remains in good condition for its age, the bore is excellent, the receiver and lever retain traces (5-10%) of the case color, with more remaining on the hammer, the barrel retains 90% of its blue, the magazine shows the most wear with some scratches, about 50% blue remains. The butt stock is sound with some small dings; there is a narrow crack in the forend.

Condition: Used, Minor Wear
Caliber: .45-70 Government
Location: AK

Trades Accepted: No

We are Alaska\'s largest specialty firearms dealer, in business in the same location since 1968. We specialize in fine antique and collectible firearms, as well as big-bore rifles and handguns. Knowledge and customer service are what we do best!!! All firearms listed on GA are in inventory at our store at the time the ad was posted and may have already sold. If you are interested in a firearm we encourage you to contact us by telephone for immediate attention, our phone number is 907/563-3006. We will respond to E-mails as soon as possible but for immediate attention please call us! We are open seven days a week, M-F 10AM-7PM, Sat 10AM-6PM, Sun 11AM-6PM Alaska time (note the time zone, we are open weekdays until 11PM Eastern time, 8PM Pacific). We will ship to California.

Shipping Notes: Actual Cost

Item #: 976966844
Stock No.: C8599
Seller Since: Dec. 2005
Seller Level: Trusted + Local Connect
This seller is an FFL
City: Anchorage
State: AK

Shipping: See Description (or Arrange local transfer)
Accepted Payment Methods: Visa MasterCard Discover American Express Check Money Order
Returns: 3 Days

Your Recently Viewed Items

|regenC|MC Set || Li Mc miss || || LP Mc miss ||
© 1997-2018 GunsAmerica.com LLC All rights Reserved.