For sale is my beloved Mini 14 Ranch rifle in stainless steel. I Have put time and money into it but now I have part with it. It has a 196.... serial number and was shipped in 2001.
It is equipped with:
1) A Butler Creek stainless steel folding stock.
2) A Nickle plated flash hider.
3) A B-Square top scope mount.
4) A Fore grip picatinny rail.
5) A Buffer Technologies recoil buffer installed.
6) A Quad rail barrel mount.
8) 2 Pro-Mag polymer 30 rd. mags.
9) 7 John Masen, 30rd. high quality steel mags.which are some of the best after market mags.available.
10) 2 20 rd. lower quality mags that work but aren't worth much.
9) A Har-Bar harmonic stabilizer with 2 light clamps.
A Har-Bar harmonic stabilizer system , , is one of the best ways, short of replacing the barrel, to correct the problem that use to plague Mini's, which was poor accuracy due to barrel vibration and barrel heating, both of which caused poor accuracy. This ingenious system considerably stiffens the barrel to minimize vibration and also acts as a heat sink to draw heat down out of the barrel thus improving accuracy to standards of many AR's.
Mini's are known to be tough rifles and this one is no exception. It has been very well taken care and has seen very little use. This is a great gun that can't be beat.
I have much more than this in this gun, but need to get rid of it.
Please make sure you are legally able to purchase and own this gun before responding. Know your state laws regarding owning this gun, this is your responsibility.
Cash and local pick up, or bank money order that will have to completely clear before I ship.