Selling a very nice 1945 WWII Springfield 3.43mil M1 Garand. This gun has great patina and has had a post-war arsenal rebuild at least once. Here is the parts rundown:
- 12-62 SA barrel gauging ME 3/TE 3 according to CMP
- D35382 SA Post-War Op Rod
- 12 SA Bolt
- HRA/IHC High Hump Lock/SA Gas Cylinder
- NM .062 Front Sight
- 65 Series SA Trigger Group-all SA internals
- Rack Number Marked Winchester Stock(killer matching patina)
- CMP Certificate and Hang Tag
It's a great looking gun and the 60's SA barrels are reported to be the very best. This is a great rifle and the overall patina is just amazing. Email with any questions, CA/NY Sales must email me before bidding.
Must ship to FFL or C&R, no CA/NY sales
Will consider Colt or US Property 1911's
Local Pickup Preferred, but can ship. Buyer pays shipping and handling.