Smith Wesson Model 41 PC S\A 22LR.
Unlike the Standard Mod 41,This pistol is manufactured at the S\W Performance Center.
Additional features, Picatinny Rail, HQ Grips, see below.
Exclusive and Allocated in small numbers.
• Model: 41
Two Factory Magazines
• Caliber: .22 LR
• Capacity: 10+1 Rounds
• Action: Single Action
• Barrel Length: 5.5" / 13.9 cm
• Front Sight: Removable
• Rear Sight: Adjustable
• Overall Length: 10.5" / 26.7 cm
• Weight: 41 oz / 1,162.4 g
• Grip: Custom Wood Target
• Frame Size: Full Size
• Frame Material: Carbon Steel
• Cylinder Material: Carbon Steel
• Finish: Blue
• Other Features: External Thumb Safety
Picatinny Style Mount
• Purpose: Collector's Interest
Precision, Button-Rifled Barrel
• Micrometer Click Adjustable Target Rear Sight with Undercut Patridge Front Sight
• Ergonomic Checkered Target Grips
• Switch-Barrel Design Allows Both 5.5” and 7” Barrels on One Frame
• Crisp Target Trigger Factor Set at 2.75 to 3.25 lbs.
• User Adjustable Trigger Stop
The Smith & Wesson Model 41 is the top of the line in rimfire pistols. Used by national level competitors for acute precision in competition, the Model 41 is considered one of the best .22 target pistols ever manufactured.
The photos may be file & catalog photos representative of this item only.
NO TRADES PLEASE. Faxed or E-mailed signed FFL’s are acceptable.Credit Cards accepted plus 3%. NO SALES TAXES COLLECTED = TAX FREE NEW HAMPSHIRE.
Trades Accepted: No
Credit Cards accepted plus 3%.