You are bidding on a new Winchester Model 94 Sporter in 30-30 Winchester with a 24" barrel. What makes the Winchester Model 94 so exciting is the variety of models available, and each offers a level of accuracy that will impress you. The Sporter model with its traditional straight-grip stock, blued steel crescent buttplate, and the elegant half-round, half-octagon barrel is a nostalgic favorite. The satin oil finished walnut stock is finely checkered with double-line bordering. Note the 24" half-round, half-octagon blued barrel that’s reminiscent of the original rifles. The hammer is drilled and tapped for a spur extension, which is included with the rifle. The Sporter has a semi-buckhorn rear sight and a fine gold bead on the front. The blued crescent buttplate slips firmly into your shoulder for a solid hold. The triple-checked, half round/ half octagon button rifle barrel provides and incredible look along with the ultimate in accuracy and precision. Displayed images are stock photos. Any questions please feel free to ask (our phone number is in the additional information tab above).
MODEL: Model 94 Sporter
CALIBER: 30-30 Winchester
BARREL LENGTH: 24”
• We accept all major credit cards, certified checks or money orders for payment.
• Payment for all auctions must be received within 5 days of sale.
• We charge no sales tax on any transaction.
• A 3% processing fee will be charged for the use of a credit card.
• If you would like to place a firearm on layaway we will require a 20% non-refundable down payment and minimum monthly payments of 16% of the total sale price.
• We will only ship inside the United States, no international shipments.
• Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii pay actual shipping costs.
• All firearm sales must be shipped to an FFL holder for transfer. The buyer of an auction must make arrangements with their FFL holder. Any transfer fees that the FFL holder charges are not included in the sale price.
• The bidder of an auction must make sure that the item they are purchasing complies with their state laws. If an auction is returned due to a state law or to a failure to pass a background check, the buyer is responsible for all shipping fees and a 10% restocking fee will be charged.
• The buyer of an auction has a 3 day inspection period, if the auction is to be returned the buyer will pay all shipping fees.
• In store pickup is available for all auction sales. Please note that handgun sales must have a background check performed in the buyer’s state of residence.
Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii pay actual shipping costs.
Call us at 800-287-7700 ext. 111 for arrangements.