Brand New in the Box, Ready to Ship! Buy It Now!!
Born of the gunmaking expertise that brought you the best-selling, most trusted shotgun of all time – the Model 870 – the new Model 887 Nitro Mag is an armor-clad warrior here to carry the torch of Remington's great pump-gun legacy through the most extreme conditions on earth. The most durable and reliable shotgun ever built, it has no external surfaces to rust. Remington's exclusive ArmorLokt™ construction process seals the receiver and barrel in a vault of weather-impervious synthetic armor, so you can wipe it down with your wet dog or a decoy bag at the end of the day.
Its overmolded surface is built to withstand abrasion in the trenches, whether that’s barbed wire, gnarly thorns or the bottom of a Jon boat. And when it’s time for action, Remington's revolutionary SuperCell recoil pad so effectively reduces rearward force that it makes a 3" mag 12 gauge feel like a light field load. This is Remington's softest-shooting pump gun ever. Similar to the Model 870, its receiver is manufactured from solid steel, and the barrel is hammer-forged.
Barrel: 26" Solid Stepped Rib
Capacity: 4 + 1 (3" and 2-3/4") and 3 + 1 (3-1/2")
Stock: Synthetic Stock with ArmorLokt Coating
Receiver: Machined Solid steel
Overall Length: 46.5"
Weight: 7-1/4 lbs
Finish: Matte black
• Action design based on the venerable Model 870™ – ultra-smooth and reliable
• Rugged ArmorLokt™ coating totally prevents rust on all exterior surfaces
• SuperCell™ recoil pad reduces the felt recoil up to 54%
• Remington's softest-shooting pump gun ever
• Awesome balance and natural pointing characteristics
• Handles 12-gauge 2 3/4", 3" and 3 1/2" loads interchangeably
• Rugged synthetic stock and fore-end with specially contoured grip panels
• 26" barrel with solid rib and Hi-Viz front sight with interchangeable light tubes
• Sling swivel studs built-in
• Includes Modified Rem Choke
Shipping to Lower 48 Only,
KNOW YOUR LOCAL AND STATE LAWS!!
Shipping to Lower 48 Only!!
Trades Accepted: No
Please ask for Internet Sales when calling in.