FREE SHIPPING - As always, buy your rifle from us and we will sell you any Leupold at cost and Barrett Rings for $185.
After 30-plus years of making history, the powerhouse rifle that started it all is still leading the pack. With its low perceived recoil and self-loading action, the Model 82A1 offers rapid, accurate firepower that never slows down.
For more than two decades, the Model 82A1 has been carefully honed, studied and then refined again. the result is a feat of engineering so impossibly precise, it’s hard to believe it’s man-made.
As the first and only semi-automatic .50 caliber rifle available, the Model 82A1 continues to blaze new territory. Its chamber is chrome-plated and dimensioned for both civilian and military ammunition. The extractor and ejector are proven to work under any condition, and close tolerances on every part allow it to function in all environments. The muzzle brake, dual barrel springs and long mainspring design make this iconic rifle comfortable and exciting to shoot.
30.9 lbs (14 kg), 29.7 lbs (13.5 kg)
or 32.52 lbs (14.75 kg)
57” (145 cm), 48” (122 cm)
or 55.75” (141.6 cm)
29” (73.7 cm) or 20” (50.8 cm)
1 turn in 15” (38.1 cm)
or 1 turn in 12” (30.5 cm)
This is a cashiers/bank check price. Please add 3% for visa/mc or 4% for amex/discover.
If you have any questions, please call, text or email anytime.
We are a Barrett High Caliber Dealer, meaning we stock all models and calibers of Barrett Rifles and accessories.
If you don't see something you are looking for, please contact us and we will let you know prices and availability.
Trades Accepted: No
FREE SHIPPING in the CONT US only. Additional shipping for AK & HI.
If you pay and decide you dont want it, ALL transactions require a 10% restocking fee. This covers credit card fees and our time.
Please call or email us for pricing on ANY FIREARM or ACCESSORY you are looking for.
How to buy a Firearms Online
1. Find a FFL holder near you that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. This can be your local Gun Shop, Pawn Shop, Gun Range or any other location that holds a current FFL and will help you with your transaction. We CANNOT ship firearms to individuals.
2. Please have your FFL dealer fax a copy of their FFL to 505-994-0703 with the following…
a. Your name
b. The firearm make & model
3. To take advantage of the advertised price and bank/cashier’s check/money order discount, please send payment to the following address below.
5056 White Cap lane Unit 104
Meridian, ID 83646
4. We DO accept payment by credit card but you lose the cash discount. 3% for Visa/Mastercard. 5% for Discover or American Express
5. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to text or call Scott at 505-414-9105 or email anytime.
Thanks for your interest,