You are bidding on a new Springfield Armory XDM Compact in 9mm with a 3.8" barrel. If you’re looking for a versatile carry pistol that is packed with features, has amazing capacity, and performs flawlessly, look no farther than the XD(M) 3.8” Compact. The XD(M) 3.8” Compact is the smallest of the XD(M) line, but it’s by no means the least. It boasts the same superior ergonomics, reliable performance, and features that make larger XD(M)’s easy and intuitive to use in a slightly abbreviated package. And you’ll be amazed at how fun it is to shoot. The XD(M) 3.8” Compact has a 3.8 inch barrel mated with a shortened compact frame. When combined with the versatility of XD(M) Gear X-Tension magazines, the XD(M) 3.8” Compact is ready for daily carry or a day on the range. Put in an X-Tension magazine, and you have a 19 round full-sized 9mm pistol. Use the flush-fitting 13 round magazine, and you have a Compact. Like all XD(M)’s, the XD(M) 3.8" Compact comes with three interchangeable backstraps, dovetail sights, mega-lock frame texturing, an ambidextrous magazine release, a multi-position frame rail, and a match grade barrel. You’ll also find all the safety features that make the XD(M) a safe pistol in responsible hands. Displayed images are stock photos. Any questions please feel free to ask (our phone number is in the additional information tab above).
MANUFACTURER: Springfield Armory
MODEL: XDM Compact
BARREL LENGTH: 3.8”
CAPACITY: 19+1, 13+1
• We accept all major credit cards, certified checks or money orders for payment.
• Payment for all auctions must be received within 5 days of sale.
• We charge no sales tax on any transaction.
• A 3% processing fee will be charged for the use of a credit card.
• If you would like to place a firearm on layaway we will require a 20% non-refundable down payment and minimum monthly payments of 16% of the total sale price.
• We will only ship inside the United States, no international shipments.
• Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii pay actual shipping costs.
• All firearm sales must be shipped to an FFL holder for transfer. The buyer of an auction must make arrangements with their FFL holder. Any transfer fees that the FFL holder charges are not included in the sale price.
• The bidder of an auction must make sure that the item they are purchasing complies with their state laws. If an auction is returned due to a state law or to a failure to pass a background check, the buyer is responsible for all shipping fees and a 10% restocking fee will be charged.
• The buyer of an auction has a 3 day inspection period, if the auction is to be returned the buyer will pay all shipping fees.
• In store pickup is available for all auction sales. Please note that handgun sales must have a background check performed in the buyer’s state of residence.
Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii pay actual shipping costs.
Call us at 800-287-7700 ext. 111 for arrangements.