This is a brand new gun. I am a reliable seller, you won't be disappointed.
Payment only with USPS money order. No credit card or other form of payment accepted.
Shipping includes insurance.
This is the Bushmaster BA50 50 caliber 10 Round Bolt Action Sniper Rifle with the tightest MOA tested and the most effective Muzzel Brake,Reducing Recoil to about that of a 20 GA Shotgun.
The Rifle comes with Two (2) 10 Round Magazines,the twist rate is 1 in 15 and there are no Sights.Instead the Rifle is fitted with a Piccatinny Rail for mounting a Long Range Scope.
The Finish is Matte Black and the Stock is Black Synthetic.The Barrel is a Free Floating 3o incher with a Large Recoil Reducing Muzzel Brake.The Overall Length is 58 inches and empty the Rifle Weighs 30 Pounds.
The Rifle comes in a High Quality Plastic Hard Case.The Buttstock is a Magpul PRS Ad with Ergo Grips.A Steel Bipod is included with the Rifle.
A highly accurate, long distance target rifle for those who want to shoot the ultimate rifle on the range.
• MIL-STD-1913 Rail at 12 o’clock position on Vented Forend
• Steel Bipod with Folding Legs
• ErgoGrip Deluxe Tactical Pistol Grip • Hard Case
• Magpul PRS Adjustable Buttstock with LimbSaver ButtPad
• Disassembles like an AR type rifle for cleaning
• Lower Receiver is machined from T6-6061 Aluminum billet
• Upper is machined from a T6-6061 extrusion with MIL-STD-1913 Rail
• Manganese Phosphate finish on steel parts
• Hard Anodized black finish on aluminum parts (Mil-Spec)
• Bushmaster Barrel is Free Floated within Vented Forend
• High Efficiency Recoil Reducing Brake (Similar to a .243 hunting rifle)
• 1 M.o.A. Accuracy with M33 Ball Ammunition
Sugg. Retail Price: $5519.27
Part No: 90102
Features & Specifications
[Metric in brackets]
Caliber: .50 BMG
Magazine Capacity: 10 Rounds
Overall Length: 58" [147.32cm]
Length - Stock Retracted: N/A
Barrel Length: 30"
Rifling: 1 in-15"
Weight w/o magazine: 30lbs [13.6kg]
Weight of empty magazine: 1lb 7oz
Weight of loaded magazine: 3lbs 14.5oz
Mode of Operation: Bolt Action
$90 for UPS ground or Fedex Ground and includes Insurance.