LAST OF A LEGEND IN 10MM HUNTING AND PERSONAL DEFENSE!
****PHOTOS COMMING SOON, WOULD NOT UPLOAD****
THE BOBTAIL IS AN EXCELLENT CCW AND HUNTING GUN WITH A SNAG FREE FRAME AND SIGHTS, QUICK DRAW AND SIGHT ACQUISITION! THIS IS NEW IN THE BOX WITH FULL WARRANTY OUR VERY LAST ONE AVAILABLE!!
WE HAVE SEVERAL EXTRA 10MM MAGS IN STOCK AND ALSO 10MM HUNTING AND SELF DEFENSE "AMMO" FOR THIS FIREARM!!
Discontinued 2010. The Commander Classic Bobtail is a 4.25” series 70 style, commander sized 1911 featuring a stainless steel frame and forged stainless steel slide. Like all Dan Wesson 1911s, Commander models incorporate top quality parts from the best names in the industry.
· Round top slide with fixed 3 dot tritium night sights
· Forged, one piece match grade barrel and bushing.
· Ed Brown Bobtail mainspring housing
· 20 LPI checkered front strap
· Hand polished flat surfaces with contrasting bead blasted rounds
· Beveled magwell
· All sharp edges dehorned by hand
· Lowered and flared ejection port
· Ed Brown memory groove grip safety
· Ed Brown slide stop
· Tactical, extended thumb safety
· Commander style match hammer
· Match grade sear
· Aluminum trigger with stainless bow
· Extended serrated magazine catch
· Wolff springs used exclusively
· Diamond checkered coco-bolo grips
· Tuned, machined, internal extractor
· Test fired for reliability
· 34 ounces unloaded
Magazine Capacity 9
Weight 2.130 lbs
Overall Length 8.000 in
Barrel Length 4.250 in
Height 5.500 in
Width 1.450 in
Trigger Mech. SA
Sights Fixed night
Safety Manual thumb safety, Grip safety
WE WILL ONLY SHIP TO YOUR VALID FFL HOLDER WHERE THE FIREARM IS LEGAL TO OWN S&H TO LOWER 48 (WHERE LEGAL) ALL OTHERS CALL 763-213-2937 FOR CURRENT FEES
We are not accepting any trades at this time.
We are a dealer in one of a kind and collectible firearms. We also handle all concealed carry firearms, hunting and match guns. We also carry a full line of most sporting goods, ammo and most shooting equipment.
OUR THREE (3) DAY RETURN POLICY ONLY APPLIES TO 'USED' FIREARMS.
NEW FIREARMS COME WITH A WARRANTY, ONCE THEY HAVE LEFT THE DEALERSHIP ALL REPAIRS OR REPLACEMENTS MUST BE HANDLED THROUGH THE MANUFACTURE.
ALL PRICES ARE CASH PRICE ADD 3% FOR C/C PROCESSING