This little rifle was bought new, sighted in with irons and a scope and function tested with a variety of ammo. Then I used a bore guide and cleaned it correctly, oiled it and put it in the safe. UNDER 200 ROUNDS HAVE BEEN FIRED THROUGH THIS RIFLE. It wasn't touched for a couple of years. It is checked out and good to go. Email me for pics.
Designed specifically for the needs of military and police around the world, the Smith and Wesson M&P15T AR 15 rifle has both front and rear folding battle sights, as well as a Picatinny Modular Rail System. Easy to accessorize with optics, this Smith and Wesson gun features:
• Action: Gas Operated Semi Automatic
• Capacity: 30 Rounds, 5.56 mm or .223
• Overall Length: 35" Extended / 32" Compacted
• Stock: 6-Position Telescopic
• Forend: 4-Sided, 10" Free-Float Modular Rail Forend (MRF)
• Sight Length: 15"
• Barrel Length: 16"
• Barrel Twist: 1 in 9"
• Weight (No Mag): 6.85 lbs.
• Trigger Pull: 7 lbs. (approx.)
• Upper/Lower Material: 7075 T6 Aluminum
• Barrel Material: 4140 Steel
• Chromed Components: Barrel Bore, Gas Key, Bolt Carrier
• Receiver and Barrel Finish: Hard Coat Black Anodized
• Front Sight: Adjustable, Folding Battle Sight
• Rear Sight: Adjustable, Folding Battle Sight
The Smith and Wesson M&P15T AR 15 rifle also has a free-floating design that allows amazing accuracy, cooling, and reliability. Fully capable of firing both the .223 Remington round and 5.56x45mm NATO cartridge, this Smith and Wesson gun has everything you need and more, all in a beautiful yet affordable package.
$35. No California sales.
Trades Accepted: No
I only sell my own guns. They are carefully cared for. They are never allowed to rust. They are never shot rapid fire and I never let the barrels get hot. While cleaning, the guns' bores are protected with bore guides.