MFR # 109306
Meet the M&P from Smith & Wesson.
Reinforced polymer chassis, superior ergonomics, ambidextrous controls, proven safety features. The new standard in reliability when your job is to serve and protect and your life is on the line.
In the design of the M&P, Smith & Wesson considered the needs of military and law enforcement from every conceivable angle. No other polymer pistol offers this combination of versatility, durability and safety. ALL BACKED BY SMITH & WESSON's LIFETIME SERVICE POLICY.
Capacity: 10+1 Rounds
Barrel Length: 4.5"
Front Sight: Steel Ramp Dovetail mount
Rear Sight: Steel Novak Lo-Mount Carry
Action: Striker Fire Action
Finish: Slide and Barrel Black Melonite 68HRc
Overall Length: 8.05"
Material: Zytel Polymer Frame/Stainless Steel Barrel and Slide
Smith & Wesson M&P45 .45 cal Fullsize Black 109306
Double click on above image to view full picture
This is a cashiers / bank check price, please add 3% for visa or mastercard.
Thanks for looking, Scott
Trades Accepted: No
FREE SHIPPING in the CONT US only. Additional shipping for AK & HI.
If you pay and decide you dont want it, ALL transactions require a 10% restocking fee. This covers credit card fees and our time.
Please call or email us for pricing on ANY FIREARM or ACCESSORY you are looking for.
How to buy a Firearms Online
1. Find a FFL holder near you that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. This can be your local Gun Shop, Pawn Shop, Gun Range or any other location that holds a current FFL and will help you with your transaction. We CANNOT ship firearms to individuals.
2. Please have your FFL dealer fax a copy of their FFL to 505-994-0703 with the following…
a. Your name
b. The firearm make & model
3. To take advantage of the advertised price and bank/cashier’s check/money order discount, please send payment to the following address below.
5056 White Cap lane Unit 104
Meridian, ID 83646
4. We DO accept payment by credit card but you lose the cash discount. 3% for Visa/Mastercard. 5% for Discover or American Express
5. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to text or call Scott at 505-414-9105 or email anytime.
Thanks for your interest,