RUGER® SR1911 LIGHTWEIGHT COMMANDER STYLE •Semi-auto •Classic, original 1911 Series 70 design •Lightweight, anodized aluminum frame •Polished titanium feed ramp •Precision CNC-controlled machining process results in a superior slide-to-frame fit & smooth slide travel •SS barrel & bushing are produced from the same bar stock, on the same machine, for improved accuracy •Positive barrel lock-up for accuracy out of the box •Oversized ejection port & extended magazine release •Thin hardwood grip panels, checkered backstrap & front strap serrations •Lightweight, aluminum, skeletonized trigger features an adjustable over-travel stop & provides a very crisp, no creep, light trigger pull with a quick, positive reset •Skeletonized hammer •Dovetailed, high-visibility 3-dot sight system features a Novak® LoMount Carry, windage adjustable rear & standard front sights •Oversized beavertail grip safety •Extended thumb safety & slide stop lever •Integral plunger tube for slide stop & thumb safety is not staked and will never come loose •Features a standard recoil guide system & flat mainspring housing •Visual inspection port allows for visual confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber •Slide finish: Low-glare stainless •Rear slide serrations allow for positive grip •Accepts all standard, aftermarket 1911 parts & accessories •Also Includes: swaged link pin; titanium firing pin; 2 SS magazines; bushing wrench; soft case •OAL: 7.75'' •Wt.: 29.30 oz. •Cal.: .45 ACP •Cap.: 7 •Brl.: 4.25"
WE CHARGE A 2.5% Fee for Credit Cards. Cash Discounted Price Shown. You can check out online. Please have your dealer fax us their FFL to .
We are a Licensed FFL Dealer. All Federal Laws apply to us. Please take time to verify all information. Call if you have questions. We don't mind answering questions. WE DO NOT TAKE RETURNS UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED IN THE DESCRIPTION.
• All Items listed are also in our store for sale.
• Please make sure what you are purchasing is legal in your State.
• We only ship to a transferring licensed dealer unless it’s a relic.
• It is possible the item could be sold before we remove it offline. We make every effort to get them removed as soon as an item sells in our store or on another website.
• We cannot modify an item that is not approved for your State.
• Wood grains vary with species for those guns with wood stocks, grips and/or forearms. If you want additional photos of the actual gun, please ask. We don’t accept returns because of wood grain.
• We carefully inspect each item before shipping. Any scratches or damage to the item is the responsibility of the receiving shop to note and notify UPS or FedEx. We are not responsible for shipping damage or damage after it leaves our store. Most manufacturers will repair or replace damaged parts. Contact them for warranty information
• R & R Gun Shop does not cover warranty issues. You must deal with the manufacturer for warranty issues or defects.
• If you place a bid or offer to purchase from us, you are certifying that you want to purchase the firearm or item. If you do not follow through with the purchase or notify us of a mistaken selection, we have the right to charge you any relisting or sales fee associated with that particular website that we are charged.
• If you place a bid or offer to purchase that you are certifying you can pass an FBI and/or State mandated background check for a firearm. If you do not pass your background check and a firearm must be returned to us, we will charge you a 25% restocking fee.
• Florida residents must pay Florida Sales Tax at our County rate of 7%.
• This item ships to lower 48 States only where allowed by law. Additional shipping charges may apply to Alaska or Hawaii. Please check with us on the UPS rates. All items are shipped UPS insured with tracking.
• Any questions please call us
This item ships to lower 48 States only where allowed by law. Additional shipping charges may apply to Alaska or Hawaii. Please check with us on the UPS rates. All items are shipped UPS insured with tracking.
We do not take trades online only in our store.
We thrive on excellent customer service and want this to be a pleasant experience.
Please take time to verify all information with us when we contact your for your payment. We don't mind answering questions so you can make an informed decision. The only bad question is the one that never gets asked!
We usually do not respond to inquiries on Sunday. This is our only day off.
Thank you for doing business with R & R Gun Shop. We look forward to serving you.