Like new, less than 10 rds fired to sight in a scope and then cleaned and stored in the safe. This is a 3rd gen POF piston driven .308/7.62mm 14.5" fully legal upper with pinned flash hider, rare NP3 coated BCG, and monolithic tactical rail mounted on a brand new Hogan 2013 production lower with a CA compliant bullet button (it will come with a standard mag release for anyone living in a non-communist state). Hogan used to make POF components before they went out on their own to produce complete rifles in 2011. NP3 coating on the BCG can fired be with no lubrication necessary and cleans with the wipe of a rag, no solvent needed. It has been upgraded with a Magpul CTR collapsible buttstock, Ergo pistol grip with storage compartment, and ambidextrous bolt release. Comes with one 20 rd mag unless local laws prohibit it. Must ship to an FFL. Shipping is $40 within CONUS private party to your FFL, or an additional $20 if my FFL has to ship it. Willing to accept credit card payment thru discreet Paypal transaction. This is the highest quality AR10-style rifle on the planet, second to none for their reliability and sub-moa accuracy. This rifle is not even broken in yet and as close to new as you'll get without paying the $3200 MSRP. Thinning out the herd to make room for a new toy, so my loss is your gain.
Here are the specs:
• All raw materials, heat-treats, platings/coatings, accessories, and component parts on our weapon systems are made 100% through U.S. owned and operated steel mills and manufacturers.
• Length of 14.5" with fully legal pinned and welded flash hider (NFA compliant).
• Match grade barrels fluted to reduce weight and dissipate heat.
• 4150 Mil-B-11595E chromoly alloy.
• Corrosion resistant nitride heat-treated 5R polygonal barrels.
• POF-USA triple-port muzzle devices.
• POF-USA oversized heat-sink barrel nut.
• 7.62x51 mm NATO (.308 Winchester) chamber.
• E² dual-extraction chamber technology (GEN 4 ONLY).
Method of Operation
• Semi-auto (P308) or full-auto select-fire (P308-FA) rotating bolt, short-stroke gas piston system.
• Corrosion resistant nitride heat-treated gas piston system consisting of a single piece gas block, gas plug, gas piston, and operating rod.
• Multi-position regulating gas system with normal, suppressed, and bolt-action (off) operating modes.
Bolt & Carrier
• Nickel plated bolt carrier with integrated bolt carrier key.
• POF-USA roller cam pin with chrome plated stem and NP3 coated roller.
• Chrome plated bolt.
• POF-USA patented Modular Railed Receiver™ (M.R.R.™); free-floating monolithic rail system.
• Billet machined 7075-T6 aircraft aluminum alloy.
• 2-piece upper receiver.
• Black anodized billet charging handle.
• Black anodized upper receiver.
Billet machined from 7075-T6 aircraft aluminum alloy with integral oversized trigger guard for use with heavy gloves.
Wire E.D.M.’d flared Magwell, ambidextrous bolt release lever machined into the lower receiver. Finished in Black anodized.
PISTOL GRIP and STOCKS:
ERGO™ pistol grip, Magpul CTR 6-position retractable buttstock with Mil-Spec tube.
Non slip special compound rubber butt pad. Reversible for right or left handed shooters.
Finished in black anodize.
HOGAN “Gold Standard”™ trigger system, 4.5 lb. non-adjustable pull, (for zero failure) single stage competition trigger.
Trigger, hammer & disconnector E.D.M.’d from A2 tool steel. Melonite heat treated for long life.
Although we utilize P-MAG LR-308™ magazines, HOGAN firearms will fit Bushmaster, DPMS, Fulton, JP Rifles, Knights, Remington R-25, Magpul™, original AR-10 waffle magazines and any Mil-Spec .308 magazine.