Remington 11-87 Premier Semi-Auto 12g Shotgun
This is a Remington 11-87 Premier model. Features engraving on receiver, checkered wood, vent rib 28" barrel, white bead front sight, factory modify choke and gold trigger. Its condition is very good 95% with a little ware from use and some pitting on the reciever.
We are the forefront in home protection anything from non-lethal to lethal weapons. Guns and Gold Pawn is a Class III firearms dealer. We have a wide variety of firearms, ammo and accessories available and if we don't have it in stock we can special order. All of our firearms on Gunsamerica are also available in our showroom. Guns and Gold Pawn also provides upgrading your firearm and Gunsmith repairs and services. Good Luck Bidding, for any questions don't hesitate to ask.
- Certified checks, money orders as well as personal checks are accepted (we will ship the item after the check is received and clears our bank).
- We do not accept payments from Paypal.
- We accept most major credit cards; price reflects a 3% CASH discount that can not be earned with Credit Card payments.
- Auction total (Bid amount +shipping +insurance +signature required) X 3%
- Signature required ($3.00) and insurance ($1.00 per $100.00) is optional.
- Shipping will be handled by UPS or USPS.
- The buyer will pay a fixed $25 rate to Continental US on all handguns and $35 on long guns..
- Shipping to Alaska or Hawaii will be more, please ask for quote by e-mail before bidding if you reside in AK or HI.
- No international shipments including U.S. Territories.
- We offer signature required (recommended)for $3.00 and insurance (recommended)$1.00 per hundred.
- Orders are usually shipped within 2 business days of receiving payment and FFL information.
- A tracking number is provided by e-mail upon shipment.
- We do not accept C&R License Holders for shipment.
- State laws may prohibit certain types of firearms in your area. Please check with your local law enforcement before you purchase.
- All products are Factory New, unless otherwise indicated, warranties are handled by the manufacturer. Warranty claims need to be directed to the manufacturer. If you need help with your warranty work please call us.
- Please inspect your firearm before accepting transfer. We can no longer accept firearm returns once you accepted it from your transfer dealer.
- All returns are subject to a 20% re-stocking fee. Shipping & Handling is NOT refundable.
- California bidders are welcome however $10 will be added to the total price for completion of the states paperwork.
- Returns are accepted with in 14 days of delivery confirmation.
- Please include your name and auction number on all correspondence.
We do take trades please contact us.
Family owned fast growing pawn shop and gun store. We are a class III dealer and have a gunsmith available. We pride ourselves in customer satisfaction.