BLACK FNH SCAR 16S Initial Production Edition.
Includes Certificate of Authenticity that this FN SCAR 16S listed above is part of the initial production edition that marks the 2010 introduction of the FN SCAR Semi-Auto Rifle in Black for the USA.
The SCAR 16S is chambered in 5.56x45mm NATO/223 Remington with an innovative, gas-operated short-stroke piston system. The SCAR 16S features a free floating, cold hammer-forged MIL-SPEC barrel with hard-chromed bore. Fully-ambidextrous operating controls instantly adapt the SCAR 16S to any user. Multiple MIL-STD 1913 rails enable mounting a wide variety of optional tactical lights and lasers. The unique side-folding polymer stock is fully adjustable for comb height and length of pull.
- Gas-operated, short-stroke piston design
- 5.56x45mm NATO/223 Remington chambering
- Ambidextrous rotating manual safety
- Reciprocating bolt handle adapts for right or left side operation
- Ambidextrous magazine release with protective surround fence to prevent unintentional activation
- Interchangeable free floating 16.25" hammer-forged MIL-SPEC barrel
- Hard chromed bore
- Birdcage-style muzzle brake
- Folding adjustable rear sight
- Folding hooded front sight
- Integrated MIL-STD 1913 mounting rail at 12 o’clock position on alloy receiver
- Three MIL-STD 1913 mounting rails at 3, 6 and 9 o-clock positions
- Matte black finish on barrel and gas system surfaces
- Anodized black on alloy receiver
- Polymer trigger module with molded-in black
- Side-folding black polymer stock instantly adjusts for both comb height and length of pull
- A2 type checkered pistol grip with finger indexing ridge
- Available with 30-round detachable box magazine
$30.00 UPS Ground direct to your local FFL. Additional cost to expedite delivery. We will ship to US addresses only, and only to states where this weapon can be shipped and be sold legally. Please check your local dealer first. A signed copy of his/her current license must be sent to us, and full payment required prior to shipping.