New in box Ed Brown Special Forces II Carry 4.25” 45 ACP Stainless Steel Gen III coated with night sights 1911.
The Special Forces features the following:
• 4.25" Commander model slide, single stack commander BobtailTM frame. The John Browning traditional design innovatively modified for concealed carry, without significantly detracting from reliability or accuracy.
• Weight: approximately 35 ounces with an unloaded magazine inserted.
• Exclusive chainlink II treatment on forestrap and BobtailTM housing for the ultimate in durability, secure grip, and extreme use.
• Slide coated with Gen III for low glare, superior rust protection, and improved wear resistance, with traditional "square cut" serrations on rear of slide only.
• Fixed dovetail 3-dot night sights with high visibility white outlines.
Trades Accepted: No
EVERYONE HAS A BLACK GUN, LET X-WERKS GIVE YOUR FIREARMS SOME FLAVOR. ALL WHILE ADDING THE ABRASION, CORROSION AND ELEMENT RESISTANCE OF CERAKOTE!!