Brand New in the Box, Ready to Ship. Buy it Now!!
For 50 years, the Ruger® 10/22® has been America's favorite .22 rifle. With proven performance, a legendary action and a renowned, reliable rotary magazine, the 10/22® has inspired a loyal following for a half century. With proven performance in a wide range of styles for every rimfire application, the Ruger® 10/22® rifle is ideally suited for informal target shooting, "plinking", small game hunting and action-shooting events. All 10/22® rifles are sleek, perfectly balanced, rugged and superbly accurate. With a variety of choices – from the standard 10/22® Carbine, to the tack-driving accuracy of the Target model, the 10/22® is still today's most popular .22 rifle. It looks right, feels right, shoots right and continues to perform under heavy use - inspiring the most fanatical loyalty from its owners. With proven design, legendary reliability and the modern features demanded by today's .22 shooters, these firearms are priced right to make keeping tradition affordable.
Caliber: .22 LR
Stock: Black Synthetic
Material: Alloy Steel
Finish: Satin Black
Front Sight: Fiber Optic
Rear Sight: Adjustable Fiber Optic
Barrel Length: 18.50"
Overall Length: 37.00"
Weight: 5.00 lbs.
Length of Pull: 13.50"
Twist: 1:16" RH
• Ruger Collector's Series 10/22® carbine rifles feature a limited time, 50th Anniversary bolt marking, commemorative 50th Anniversary box with an exclusive Collector’s Series box decal and "The Ruger 10/22 Rifle - 22 LR - Fifty Years - 1964-2014" special receiver marking. Also included is a Collector’s Series pin, 10/22® 50th Anniversary bumper sticker, replica of the original 1964 10/22® ad and a limited edition Ruger Collector’s Series street sign.
• Patented 10/22®, detachable rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding. Model 21104 includes one BX-25® magazine and one BX-1 magazine, model 21105 includes three BX-1 magazines.
• Easy-to-use extended magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of the magazine.
• Positive, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety.
• Combination scope base adapter for both Weaver®-style and .22 "tip-off" scope mounts is provided with every rifle.
• Cold hammer-forged barrel is locked into the receiver by a unique two-screw, V-block system.
• Heat-stabilized, glass-filled polymer trigger housing assembly is precision-made of high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances, impact and abrasion-resistance, and an
unmatched ability to withstand the elements.
• Legendary 10/22® action, a tried and true Ruger design, ensures consistent, reliable performance.
• Fiber optic front sight and adjustable rear sight.
Shipping to Lower 48 Only,
Shipping $30.00, We Do Not Charge Credit Card Fees!!
KNOW YOUR LOCAL AND STATE LAWS!!
Shipping to Lower 48 Only!!
Trades Accepted: No
Please ask for Internet Sales when calling in.