POF-USA P415 18’’ SERIES T RAIL 5.56NATO NP3 COATED COMPLETE UPPER
RARE NP3 COATED FINISH & TATICAL RAIL!!!!
This is your chance to own one of the best uppers on the market today. Now offered in the rare NP3 finish. With the awesome 18 inch barrel you can defend you family at home or take hunting and reach out over 800 yards!!!
Upper listed used but in perfect working condition. Has less than 50 rounds though it. Was used by owner of Wide Open Armory to demo for local law enforcement
This POF-USA upper receiver will fit perfectly on any Mil-Spec 5.56NATO lower. Great add on for your existing lower!!!!
• 18" heavy contour hand-lapped button twisted rifled, fluted to reduce weight and heat.
• 4150 Mil-B-11595 chrome-moly-vanadium alloy (machine gun rated).
• Corrosion resistant, 10x thicker, and 10x harder than MIL-SPEC chrome lining.
• 5.56x45 mm NATO (.223 Remington) chamber.
Method of Operation
• Gas Piston operated, rotating bolt (short stroke system).
• 3-position gas system for normal, suppressed, and bolt-action operating modes.
• C.R.O.S. (Corrosion Resistant Operating System) Nitride heat treated barrel, single-piece gas block, Nitride heat-treated gas plug, chromed gas piston, and NP3 coated bolt carrier assembly (one-piece) all billet machined.
Bolt & Carrier
• Nickel plated 8620, steel bolt carrier (billet machined), heat treated/plated per MIL-SPEC.
• Roller cam pin, NP3 coated.
• Chrome plated bolt, heat-treated to MIL-SPEC.
• POF-USA free-floating Modular Railed Receiver (M.R.R.).
• ERGO ladder rail covers.
• Single-piece sling/bi-pod mount.
• All raw materials, heat-treats, platings/coatings, accessories, and component parts on our weapon systems are made 100% through U.S. owned and operated steel mills and manufacturers.
It is your responsibility to be familiar and current with your local gun laws.
Personal Checks 7 Days to Clear!!!
No international shipments.
Trades Accepted: No
Our business is about Firearms. But it’s also about operations and customer relationships. We don’t want to push our products on our customers, we simply want to give them what they want.