Red Rock Rifleworks
AR15 Billet Lower Receiver Stripped
- Precision CNC machined in the USA from billet 7075-T651 aluminum alloy.
- MIL-A-8625 Type III Class II Mil-Spec Hard Anodizing.
- Marked: CAL. MULTI
- Flared and oversized magwell with a 25 degree taper angle for smooth/fast magazine
loading/unloading of both mil-spec metal magazines and also polymer magazines (tend to be
- Front of Receiver is approximately 1/2" taller to provide a better hold.
- Chamfered exterior edges eliminating sharp corners and edges from snagging clothing or gear.
- Reinforced buffer tube thread area.
- Optional mil-spec or easy install Pivot Pin Detent force.
- Tight fit (small side of mil-spec tolerances) for pivot & take-down pin holes, upper receiver lug
slots, and upper mating profile. Reduces slop and rattle of lower to upper interface.
- Compatible with mil-spec lower parts.
- Compatible with most pistol grips including grips that have a front tab, such as TangoDown
- Compatible with mil-spec metal magazine and polymer magazines including Magpul Gen3
- Accepts .154” diameter trigger & hammer pins.
Sales & Shipping
Firearms may only be shipped to a licensed dealer (FFL Holder). Buyer must provide a copy of the dealer's signed Federal Firearms License. We can only ship firearms to the address on the Federal Firearms License.
No International Sales or Shipping.
No Sales Outside the Continental United States unless buyer receives prior approval. Any additional shipping costs must be paid by the customer.
Buyer is responsible to know their state and local laws before purchasing.
Please send Money Order or Cashier's Check to:
Red Rock Rifleworks, LLC
101 W. Brooks Ave Unit K
North Las Vegas, NV 89030
We reserve the right to hold the item for up to 10 business days to ensure Money Order or Cashier's Check payments have cleared ($35 Fees apply for NSF checks).
No returns accepted unless buy