"WE OFFER COMBINED FLAT RATE SHIPPING ON MULTIPLE PURCHASE."
This listing is for a brand new Magpul CTR (Compact/Type Restricted) Stock. Available in Black or Flat Dark Earth.
The Magpul CTR (Compact/Type Restricted) – Mil-Spec Model is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15/M16 carbines using mil-spec sized receiver extension tubes. Designed for light, fast action the streamlined A-frame profile avoids snagging and shields the release latch to prevent accidental activation. The CTR also features a supplemental friction lock system that minimizes excessive stock movement for enhanced weapon stability* and an ambidextrous QD sling mount that will accept any push-button sling swivel. The Mil-Spec Model includes a standard 0.30" rubber butt-pad which provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage even with body armor or modular gear.
Made in U.S.A.
• Mounts on mil-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Colt, Armalite, S&W, LMT, and others (please see the note below)
• Supplemental friction lock minimizes accuracy robbing wobble*
• Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
• Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
• Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
• Side mounting slots accept optional cheek risers for NON-AR15/M16 applications
• Removable 0.30" Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
• Compatible with Magpul ASAP® and other receiver-mount sling attachments
• Sling Mounts
? Rear - Push-button QD swivel sling mount accommodates up to 1.5" swivels (ambidextrous)
? Rear/Bottom - 1.25" sling loops
? Toe - Lanyard hole for custom para-cord rigs
Optional Accessories** • Extended Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.55"
• Enhanced Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.70"
• Cheek Risers (0.25", 0.50", 0.75" for NON-AR15/M16 applications)
Specifications** • CTR, Mil-Spec (stock configuration)
? Weight: 0.55 lb.
? Weight, w/ Rec. Extension: 0.80 lb.
? Length, Maximum: 6.90 in.
? LOP Adjustment Range: 3.25 in.
? LOP, M4 Collapsed: 10.70 in.
? LOP, M4 Extended: 13.95 in.
NOTE: There are two basic sizes of M4 Carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes): mil-spec and commercial-spec. If you have a commercial-spec extension on your rifle, make sure to order the Commercial-Spec CTR. Please see the "Related Info" section above to determine which tube you have.
If you happen to have one of the uncommon military tubes with an extended slant-back, along with the Mil-Spec CTR you will also need to order the Extended Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.55" (sold separately).
* Friction lock performance may vary depending on the host receiver extension's dimensional tolerances.
** Specifications based on standard-length (flat-back) M4 Carbine receiver extension and may vary depending on tube manufacturer.
Standard Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.30" weight: 0.08 lb. Optional Extended Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.55" weight: 0.11 lb. Optional Enhanced Rubber Butt-Pad weight: 0.13 lb.
We only take trades locally.
Blankenship Sporting Goods LLC
456-B Edsel Drive
Richmond Hill, GA 31324
Premium Firearms Dealer
SMITH AND WESSON
MOST AVAILABLE IN OUR STORE OR ON THE WEB AT OUR WEBSITE STORE FRONT.