This ML has been fired 9 times to Zero. I used Triple Seven Pellets (100Gr) and TC Shockwave Sabots (300 Gr) on Sandbag rest. 50yd group was 1 1/2 inches high and filled a 1 7/8 in. diameter. 100yd group was 1/2 inches high filling 2 inch diameter. I cleaned the weapon after each shot. This is outstanding accuracy out of the box. I had planned to hunt this coming season but unexpected and extensive surgery will make it impossible, so someone out there is going to get an exceptional muzzleloader at a good and I think fair price.
The Triumph has a breech plug that can be removed by hand for easy and effortless cleaning. It has a process developed by TC that protects the metal in extremely bad weather conditions. It will be shipped to the buyer in the original box with all the paperwork, etc. Now for an added bonus, the following are included in the price.
- a battery powered TruGlo Red Dot scope with multiple and various settings. No parallex..just make sure the illuminated dot is on the target. ($99.00)
- Full pack of 15 TC Shock Wave Sabots, that has never been opened ($16.00)
- 2 boxes of Winchester W209 Shotshell Fast Ignition Primers ($18.00)
- Box of Hodgdon Easy Clean ML Pellets, Sulphur Free. Each pellet is 50gr Equiv ($24.00)
- Beautiful Fancy wood and brass bullet starter with removeable end ($9.00)
- And a always nice to have Spare Breech Plug from TC Arms ($24.00)
- Weaver Multi Mount made for the TC Triumph ($13.00)
Over $190 dollars worth of extras. You get the ML out of the box and ready to shoot. I will have to remove the TruGlo scope to ship but only a slight bit of tweaking will have to be done to get it dead on again and maybe none at all. Also, I am advised that no FFL involvement is required in most states. If your State is different, let me know.
I will ship either USPS or FedEx/UPS. Depending on where I can get the best price. I would suggest insurance for sure to protect yourself. I will ship to Continental US, Hawaii and Alaska. May have to charge just a little for Hawaii and Alaska.