Brand New in the Box! Ready to Ship! Buy It Now!!
Packed with the latest technological advances and features required by today's most demanding shooters, the Ruger LCR is the evolution of the revolver. The Ruger LCR is a lightweight, small-frame revolver with a uniquely smooth trigger and highly manageable recoil.
Caliber: .38 Spl +P
Finish: Matte Black, Synergistic Hard Coat
Grip: Hogue® Tamer™ Monogrip®
Front Sight: Replaceable, Pinned Ramp
Rear Sight: Adjustable Black Blade
Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
Cylinder Finish: Ionbond Diamondblack™
Barrel Length: 3.00"
Overall Length: 7.50"
Weight: 15.70 oz.
Twist: 1:18.75" RH
• Patent pending polymer fire control housing holds all the fire control components in their proper dimensional relationships, reduces weight significantly, and helps reduce recoil.
• Patented friction reducing cam is the next generation design in fire control systems with an optimized cam that results in a smooth, non-stacking trigger pull.
• High-Strength stainless steel cylinder is extensively fluted (reducing weight) and features an Ionbond Diamondblack™ finish for excellent durability.
• Grip Peg allows a variety of grip styles to be installed, leaving ample room for recoil cushioning. Standard model has a Hogue® Tamer™ grip, which is highly effective at reducing felt recoil.
• Features an external hammer that allows it to be fired in single-action mode.
• Monolithic frame which supports cylinder and barrel, is made from aerospace grade, 7000 series aluminum in 22 LR, 22 WMR and 38 Special models.
• Also includes soft case.
Shipping to Lower 48 Only,
KNOW YOUR LOCAL AND STATE LAWS!!
Shipping to Lower 48 Only!!
Trades Accepted: No
Please ask for Internet Sales when calling in.