FREE SHIPPING -
If you appreciate style and performance along with the finer things that life has to offer, it’s for you that Benelli created the Legacy. Blending distinctive style and performance, the Legacy is built around the ultra-reliable Inertia Driven® system, with all the refinements and attention to detail that discriminating shooters expect. The sculptured lower receiver, with classic game scene etchings, is contrasted by a highly polished and blued upper receiver to give the Legacy uncompromising, eye-catching originality. Complementing the sculptured metal, the Legacy is stocked with hand-select, AA-Grade, satin walnut. A shim kit allows you to custom fit your own special Legacy stock dimensions—because style is important, but function is mandatory. The Legacy is an elegant, smooth-swinging gun that combines the best materials and workmanship with the most modern engineering.
Trades Accepted: No
FREE SHIPPING in the CONT US only. Additional shipping for AK & HI.
If you pay and decide you dont want it, ALL transactions require a 10% restocking fee. This covers credit card fees and our time.
Please call or email us for pricing on ANY FIREARM or ACCESSORY you are looking for.
How to buy a Firearms Online
1. Find a FFL holder near you that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. This can be your local Gun Shop, Pawn Shop, Gun Range or any other location that holds a current FFL and will help you with your transaction. We CANNOT ship firearms to individuals.
2. Please have your FFL dealer fax a copy of their FFL to 505-994-0703 with the following…
a. Your name
b. The firearm make & model
3. To take advantage of the advertised price and bank/cashier’s check/money order discount, please send payment to the following address below.
2949 S Fox Run Ave
Eagle, ID 83616
4. We DO accept payment by credit card but you lose the cash discount. 3% for Visa/Mastercard. 4% for Discover or American Express
5. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to text or call Scott at 208-585-1111 or email anytime.
Thanks for your interest,