LIPSEY'S EXCLUSIVE - Brown DD Milspec + Cerakote
From Daniel Defense:
The Daniel Defense M4 Carbine, V5 Lightweight is approximately five ounces lighter than the standard V5. It’s perfectly adapted for end-users who plan on attaching the ever-popular red dot, holographic or magnified optics to their firearm. The slick top monolithic upper receiver provides operators with valuable top rail real estate for accessories that fit their shooting needs. The DDM4v5LW is equipped with a single pinned low profile gas block that is drilled, taper reamed, and press fit into place to securely attach the low profile gas block to the barrel assembly. Introduced in 2014, the V5 LW is one of 4 models that is finished with the new Mil Spec+ Cerakote. This rifle also comes with the newly designed, rugged and comfortable Daniel Defense Buttstock and Pistol Grip.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- LOWER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 twist, 16? Lightweight Profile, Chrome Lined, MP tested, and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated
- GAS SYSTEM: Pinned Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 hardened steel with Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Mid-length, Direct Impingement
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- BUFFER: H Buffer
- SIGHTS: Sold Separately
- HANDGUARD: Daniel Defense DDM4 Rail™ 12.0, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- RECEIVER EXTENSION: 6 Position Mil-Spec 7075-T6 Aluminum
- BUTTSTOCK: Daniel Defense Buttstock, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- PISTOL GRIP: Daniel Defense Pistol Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- GRIP: Daniel Defense Vertical Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- RAIL PANELS: Daniel Defense Rail Panels made from Santoprene, heat resistant to 300° F.
- FINISH: Mil Spec+ Cerakote
- Made in the USA!
WARRANTY STATEMENT - Through Daniel Defense
All Daniel Defense products carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee against defects in original materials and workmanship. If your Daniel Defense product shows evidence of such defects, Daniel Defense will make every accommodation to fix, repair, or replace your product in the most expeditious and inexpensive manner possible. Daniel Defense does not warranty products or damage caused to our products by the correct or incorrect installation of other manufacturer’s products. Be sure to retain your sales slip as proof of purchase date when making a claim.
Payment: Payment is due within 7 days from the end of the auction, please let me know if this will be a problem so we can arrange something that is agreeable to the both of us. I accept the following forms of payment: USPS Money Orders (Preferred), Personal Check, Cashiers Check drawn on a US Bank, Bank Money Orders from a US Bank. Note: I reserve the right to hold checks for up to 15 days for payment to clear before shipping any firearm. South Dakota Residents must pay 6% sales tax. Please contact me if you are a South Dakota resident and have any questions concerning this requirement.
Shipping: All firearms will be shipped to an FFL of your choice. Buyer must have an FFL send their FFL to me. Please include your name and listing number/firearm description with the FFL. Firearms will ship w/in three (3) days of receiving both payment and FFL. No firearm will leave without both payment and FFL in- hand. Shipping to the continental US (lower 48) is included in the price of the auction/list price. Shipping firearms to AK, HI, or other US Territories will incur additional shipping