This gun has not been made since 2007. It has:
• 12 and 20 gauge over/under
• 26" lightweight contoured barrels
• Steel receiver with nitride finish and high-relief sculpted engraving
• 3” chamber
• Invector Plus™ choke tube system (F, M, IC)
• Grade II/III Walnut stock with oil finish
• 525 Field stock dimensions
• Hard case included
• Original two Browning boxes
This gun has sold before without the boxes or case for over $2500 without shipping. Gipson Quality Firearms (aka gipsonguns) has been selling guns for many years, so you can be comfortable buying with us.
We can take a credit card, but it is a 3% charge.
Let me know if you have questions.
Returns in same condition (minus shipping and handling costs) are accepted. We want you to be happy with your purchase.
Shipping is included to your FFL dealer.
Trades Accepted: No
Add 3% cost for credit card
illinois sales tax applies
Range is closed during the winter months except for organized shooting.