THIS SHOTGUN IS NEW IN THE BOX WITH ALL CONTENTS.
NEW Ruger® Red Label over-and-under shotgun represents American gunmaking at its finest. Known for years as a top choice of American hunters and clay shooters for its world-renowned rugged construction and handsome American styling - the Red Label returns. Newly redesigned, the shotgun now features refined inner workings, a new center of gravity and reduced recoil, making it lively in the hand and even more pleasurable to shoot. These improvements make the new Red Label shotgun the perfect choice for hunting upland game, waterfowling, sporting clays, skeet or even just informal clay target shooting with family. Built by American workers in American factories, the Ruger® Red Label shotgun is another 100% American-made product from Ruger.
Gauge: 12, 3" Chambers
Stock: American Walnut
Receiver Finish: Finely Polished
Barrel Material: Alloy Steel
Barrel Finish: Blued
Rear Sight: None
Front Sight: Bead
Barrel Length: 30.00"
Overall Length: 47.00"
Weight: 7.70 lbs.
Length Of Pull: 14.50"
Drop at Comb: 1.50"
Drop at Heel: 2.50"
• Automatic, two-position tang safety/barrel selector provides instant visibility and accessibility.
• Finely polished, stainless steel receiver is corrosion-resistant and has no exposed pins or screws.
• Reliable, single mechanical trigger that allows for firing the second barrel without recocking.
• Sleek, compact locking system is considered to be among the strongest ever built for over-and-under shotguns.
• Precision matched, blued alloy steel, cold hammer-forged barrels made of high-strength chrome-molybdenum steel feature 2" forcing cones and maximum back boring for superior recoil reduction and more uniform patterns.
• 1/4" dovetailed, free-floating, ventilated rib with brass bead front sight is stress relieved, contour-grounded, precisely fitted and silver-brazed (not soft-soldered) to the finished monoblock.
•Beautifully crafted, cut-checkered American Walnut stock features a traditional pistol grip, tapered, slim forend and a stainless steel latch release. A soft Pachmayr® buttpad is mounted on the 14.5" length of pull stock, which features a 1.5" drop at the comb and a 2.5" drop at the heel.
• Five steel-shot compatible, screw-in Briley® chokes and wrench included, featuring two skeet chokes and one full, one modified and one improved cylinder choke, plus a premium-quality Briley® choke tube wrench.
• Also includes: custom molded, semi-soft case; safety lock.
Shipping to Lower 48 Only,
KNOW YOUR LOCAL AND STATE LAWS!!