NEW Advantage Arms .22LR Conversion Kit for the Gen-1/2/3 Glock Model 20-20SF-21 or 21SF. Just remove your slide and slip on this conversion kit. These kits are reliable, fun and accurate. They come with Glock adjustable sights and one 10-round magazine. Please note it won't fit the new Gen-4. Just hit the "BUY IT" button to make your purchase.
Save money on .22 caliber ammunition. Since this slide is similar to your Glock in size, weigh & features, the shooter can practice realistic draws, target acquisition, trigger pull and magazine changes at a fraction of the cost. Due to the low recoil, it's a great platform to teach the basics to new shooter.
VISA, MasterCard, Discover or US Postal Money Orders accepted. There is a 3% surcharge for using credit cards. California residents must pay sales tax.
Extra magazines are only $25.00 each.
These kits have the following features: 1. ADJUSTABLE SIGHTS The front and rear sights are removable GLOCK style sights. The rear sight is adjustable for both windage and elevation.
2. LAST ROUND LOCK OPEN The slide will lock open after the last round in the magazine has been fired. Our unique patented magazine design and heat-treated steel lock open insert allows us to offer this special and desirable feature which you can only find on 'Advantage Arms' .22LR GLOCK conversion kits.
3. INTERNAL FIRING PIN SAFETY Glock incorporated an internal firing pin safety into their guns. We thought it was important enough to include it on our conversion kits as well. Our internal firing pin safety is designed to eliminate accidental discharges from dropping the firearm.
4. FINISH All Aluminum parts are Anodized Per Mil-A-8625 with a matte black finish. All steel parts are heat treated with a Black Oxide Finish. The barrel is made from heat treated 416 Stainless Steel.
5. THE 10 SECOND INSTALLATION Installation is simple and does not require any modifications to your GLOCK pistol. Simply remove the GLOCK magazine and slide as outlined in your GLOCK owner's manual. Now slide the "Advantage Arms" slide onto the frame, until it engages with the slide lock. Check to make sure that the slide lock is in its most upward position. Insert the conversion magazine. You are now ready to shoot.
This procedure can be accomplished in less than 10 seconds with some practice.
6. ONE YEAR FACTORY DIRECT WARRANTY Warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship. (Excluding S&H Charges).
Flat $25.00 shipping & handling via the US Postal Service. Sorry, no International sales or shipping.
Trades Accepted: No
Dave Street is the owner of "D Street Gunsmithing", a Gunsmithing & Internet Gun Sales business located in Southern California. He is a Certified Factory Trained Armorer for Glock, Sig Sauer, Springfield XD, Springfield 1911, Ruger LCP & LC9 Pistols, Ruger 10/22 Rifles, Colt AR-15, S&W M&P Pistols and Remington 870 Shotguns. Go to my web site for questions or concerns. Your credit card will be billed under "D Street Gunsmithing".