The PS90 is the civilian legal version. (All P90's are restricted to Law Enforcement or Class 3 Dealers only.)
Based on the P90 and built around FN’s revolutionary 5.7x28mm ammunition, the PS90 provides a compact, lightweight and completely ambidextrous firearm capable of fulfilling numerous security, personal defense, competition and recreational shooting roles. The 10- or 30-round box magazine runs horizontally along the top of the PS90. Fired cases are ejected downward where they cannot interfere with the user. The extended 16.04" barrel and closed bolt operation give the PS90 outstanding accuracy while recoil is reduced by the integral muzzle brake. The PS90 offers a non-magnifying optical sight that makes it easy to locate and stay on target. The PS90 Triple Rail (TR) offers three M1913 accessory rails to allow the simultaneous mounting of several optical or electronic sights, tactical lights and lasers.
Trades Accepted: No
FREE SHIPPING in the CONT US only. Additional shipping for AK & HI.
If you pay and decide you dont want it, ALL transactions require a 10% restocking fee. This covers credit card fees and our time.
Please call or email us for pricing on ANY FIREARM or ACCESSORY you are looking for.
How to buy a Firearms Online
1. Find a FFL holder near you that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. This can be your local Gun Shop, Pawn Shop, Gun Range or any other location that holds a current FFL and will help you with your transaction. We CANNOT ship firearms to individuals.
2. Please have your FFL dealer fax a copy of their FFL to 505-994-0703 with the following…
a. Your name
b. The firearm make & model
3. To take advantage of the advertised price and bank/cashier’s check/money order discount, please send payment to the following address below.
5056 White Cap lane Unit 104
Meridian, ID 83646
4. We DO accept payment by credit card but you lose the cash discount. 3% for Visa/Mastercard. 5% for Discover or American Express
5. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to text or call Scott at 505-414-9105 or email anytime.
Thanks for your interest,