I am an FFL but this is my personal firearm. Purchased only to qualify for the Texas CHL Instructor's class. This weapon is in excellent condition. Please contact me if you want more photos. Thanks.
I can do Visa, MasterCard or Discover for an additional 3%.
Combining strength, simplicity, and durability, Ruger's GP100 revolvers are among the most comfortable shooting handguns on the market. Their durable, medium-sized frame and cushioned grip system permit repeated firings with minimal shooter fatigue. Easy on the hand and the budget, all GP100 revolvers boast solid steel sidewalls, and frame-widths that are increased with extra steel in critical areas that support the barrel, making them rugged and reliable. Features include a heavy, full-shrouded precision-rifled barrel, a transfer bar, and a triple-locking cylinder.
Material: Alloy Steel Finish: Blued
Front Sight: Ramp Rear Sight: Adjustable
Barrel Length: 6" Overall Length: 11.5"
Weight: 45 oz. Grips: Hogue® Monogrip®
Twist: 1:18.75" RH Grooves: 5
MA Approved & Certified: Yes CA Approved: Yes
Capacity: 6 Suggested Retail: $725.00
• Triple-locking cylinder is locked into the frame at the front, rear and bottom for more positive alignment and dependable operation shot after shot.
• Patented grip frame design easily accommodates a wide variety of custom grips.
• Takedown of integrated subassemblies requires no special tools and allows for easy maintenance and assembly.
• Patented transfer bar mechanism provides an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge.
• Also Includes: hard plastic case.