The SR9c compact pistol weighs in at 23.40 oz. and features an overall length of 6.85", a height of 4.61", and the same slim 1.27" grip width (across safety levers) as the full-sized SR9. It comes with two magazines that provide options in both capacity and grip size. The standard magazine holds 10 rounds and features a flat bottom butt plate; a finger grip extension floor plate is also included. The second magazine features a grip adapter and holds 17 rounds, instantly transforming the smaller, compact grip into a full-sized 9mm grip. The 3.50" barreled pistol features an integral accessory rail that accommodates most lights and lasers.
The SR9c compact pistol utilizes the same adjustable, high-visibility 3-Dot sight system as its full-sized predecessor, setting it apart from many compact pistols that rely on fixed sights. New serrations are located on the front portion of the slide, making it easier to both manipulate the slide and to press check the chamber. The SR9c is available with a glass-filled nylon frame and through-hardened slide in either a brushed stainless or black nitrite finish. State compliant variations are available where necessary and ship with two 10-round magazines.
Just like the original, full-sized SR9, the SR9c is loaded with modern safety features like a 1911-style ambidextrous manual safety, internal trigger bar interlock and striker blocker, trigger safety, magazine disconnect, plus a visual and tactile loaded chamber indicator.
WE CHARGE A 2.5% Fee for Credit Cards. You can check out online. Please have your dealer fax us their FFL to .
We are a Licensed FFL Dealer not a private seller.
We excel at excellent customer service and want this to be a pleasant experience. Please take time to verify all information with us when we contact you for your payment. We don't mind answering questions so you can make an informed decision. The only bad question is the one that never gets asked! We charge a restocking fee of 25% on any item that you mistakenly purchase. All Items listed are also in our store for sale. Please remember the following rules when purchasing:
• Please make sure what you are purchasing is legal in your State.
• We do not ship firearms direct to any person. We only ship to a transferring licensed dealer.
• It is possible the item could be sold before we remove it offline. We make every effort to get them removed as soon as an item sells in our store or on another website.
• We cannot modify an item that is not approved for your State.
• Wood grains vary with species for those guns with wood stocks, grips and/or forearms. If you want additional photos of the actual gun, please ask. We don’t accept returns because of wood grain.
• We carefully inspect each item before shipping. Any scratches or damage to the item is the responsibility of the receiving shop to note and notify UPS or FedEx. We are not responsible for shipping damage or damage after it leaves our store. Most manufacturers will repair or replace damaged parts. Contact them for warranty information
• R & R Gun Shop does not cover warranty issues. You must deal with the manufacturer for warranty issues or defects.
• If you place a bid or offer to purchase from us, you are certifying that you want to purchase the firearm or item. If you do not follow through with the purchase or notify us of a mistaken selection, we have the right to charge you any relisting or sales fee associated with that particular website that we are charged.
• If you place a bid or offer to purchase that you are certifying you can pass an FBI and/or State mandated background check for a firearm. If you do not pass your background check and a firearm must be returned to us, we will charge you a 25% restocking fee for the item plus any shipping cost to return the item.
• This item ships to lower 48 States only where allowed by law. Additional shipping charges may apply to Alaska or Hawaii. Please check with us on the UPS rates. All items are shipped UPS insured with tracking.
We do not take trades.
We thrive on excellent customer service and want this to be a pleasant experience.
Please take time to verify all information with us when we contact your for your payment. We don't mind answering questions so you can make an informed decision. The only bad question is the one that never gets asked!
We usually do not respond to inquiries on Sunday. This is our only day off.
Thank you for doing business with R & R Gun Shop. We look forward to serving you.