Ruger-Mni 14 Ranch .223 CQB Tactical Stainless, with Clyde Armory CQB Stock.
This is not typical set up, it is a custom job!!! One of a kind!! Bad to the Bone!!!!
Installed by professional Gun Smith.
This is NOT ATI Stock. The Ruger Tactical from factory is NOT available in Stainless Steel.
Rifle SRP $1,499
Clyde CQB Tactical Stock:
Designed to give your existing Ruger Mini-14 a tactical edge!
• Picitanny rails for mounting optics and accessories
• Ergonomic pistol grip
• M4-style collapsible stock with Commercial buffer tube
• Handguard with palm swell
• Quad tactical rail at the forend
* Note: Sock alone sells for over $699.
Rear Sight: Adjustable
Barrel Length: 18.50"
Material: Stainless Steel
Weight: 6.75 lbs.
Finish: Matte Stainless
Front Sight: Blade
Overall Length: 29.5” shorter than the ruger 37.50"
Legenth Collaped: 25.7”
Length of Pull: 13.00"
Twist: 1:9" RH
Suggested Retail: $949.00 for gun, $699 for stock= $1,649 SRP Package
• Ruger Mini-14® Ranch Rifles are rugged centerfire autoloading rifles that provide reliable performance with the following features:
• New rugged adjustable "Ghost Ring" aperture rear sight. New rugged protected blade front sight.
• Improved receiver with rounded contours.
• Simple, rugged Garand-style breechbolt locking system, with a fixed-piston gas system and self-cleaning, moving gas cylinder.
• Chambered in the popular and proven .223 Rem. cartridge.
• Integral sling swivels.
• 5-Shot Magazine
Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc. is one of the nation's leading manufacturers of high-quality firearms for the commercial sporting market. The only full-line manufacturer of American-Made firearms
$35 flat rate ground withing the lower 48. Free pickup availble.