POF P415 SERIES T RAIL .223/5.56 16.5" NP3 FINISH
• 16.5" heavy contour hand-lapped button twisted rifled, fluted to reduce weight and heat.
• 4150 Mil-B-11595 chrome-moly-vanadium alloy (machine gun rated).
• Corrosion resistant, 10x thicker, and 10x harder than MIL-SPEC chrome lining.
• 5.56x45 mm NATO (.223 Remington) chamber.
Method of Operation
• Gas Piston operated, rotating bolt (short stroke system).
• 3-position gas system for normal, suppressed, and bolt-action operating modes.
• C.R.O.S. (Corrosion Resistant Operating System) Nitride heat treated barrel, single-piece gas block, Nitride heat-treated gas plug, chromed gas piston, and NP3 coated bolt carrier assembly (one-piece) all billet machined.
Bolt & Carrier
• Nickel plated 8620, steel bolt carrier (billet machined), heat treated/plated per MIL-SPEC.
• Roller cam pin, NP3 coated.
• Chrome plated bolt, heat-treated to MIL-SPEC.
• POF-USA free-floating Modular Railed Receiver (M.R.R.).
• ERGO ladder rail covers.
• Single-piece sling/bi-pod mount.
• GEN III billet machined 7075-T6 aircraft aluminum alloy, integrated oversized trigger guard.
• Magpul MOE pistol grip.
• KNS Precision anti-walk pins.
• Magpul CTR 6-position retractable buttstock.
INCLUDED – (3) – MagPul Window PMAG 30 GEN M2 MOE, 5.56x45 Magazines
• All raw materials, heat-treats, platings/coatings, accessories, and component parts on our weapon systems are made 100% through U.S. owned and operated steel mills and manufacturers.
It is your responsibility to be familiar and current with your local gun laws.
Personal Checks 7 Days to Clear!!!
No international shipments.
Trades Accepted: No
Our business is about Firearms. But it’s also about operations and customer relationships. We don’t want to push our products on our customers, we simply want to give them what they want.