HOT!!! $1375.00 Brand New DPMS Lite A3 Ultralite 5.56/.223 Rifle with Every Possible Accessory!!
Layaway 25% down, 25% monthly!
California compliant for $25!
TacOpShop, Riverdale, Utah
100% Lifetime Warranty on firearms and accessories!!
- Carbine-Length Quadrail
- 42" Customized Locking, Air Tight, Gun Case
- 5 x 30-round Magazines
- Block & Ladder-style rail covers
- Vector Optics, variable-brightness, red & green dot scope with flip lens covers.
- Plus! Your Choice: 4x30 magnified Vector Optics Goliath Scope w/ Illuminated Reticle (Red, Green, Blue) OR upgrade for $30 to the 1.5-4x30 Variable Magnification Vector Optics Mustang Tactical Scope w/ Illuminated Reticle (Red, Green, Blue)
- Collapsible 5-position stock
- 5nm dedicated, Green Laser, with foregrip switch
- dedicated aluminum bi-pod
- Flip-up Aluminum, high-quality, adjustable, sights, front and rear
- Ambidextrous, single-point sling mount
- Single-point/double-point, nylon sling
- 30-round magazine
- Additional Magazines available for purchase for $15 each: (Magpul Gen 2 with window)
- Sturdy foregrip with mounted laser-hand pressure switch
All Fully-assembled, ready for ammo!
Utah State Sales Tax required of Utah buyers
Background fee of $10.00 for Utah-based, non-CCI holders.
Price includes a 3% Cash Discount. Credit Card fee of 3% will be assessed on Credit purchases.
TacOpShop is a licensed Federal Firearms Licensee of Riverdale, Utah
FedEx Ground unless otherwise negotiated
Trades Accepted: No
TacOpShop is a Utah-based FFL Dealer specializing in Fully Loaded Tactical Rifles.
Check out our website at
The TacOpShop specializes in those tricked-out rifles you see at the gunshows, high-end gun dealers, and on internet sites, like this one, but can't afford because they're asking $3,000 for 'em. Most fellas want one if it wouldn't make a bigger dent on their budget than .50 BMG on steel silhouettes.
Eighty plus percent of Americans have a middle-class income. We build rifles and shotguns to match. We don't think you should have to pay $500 or $1000 more to get a different shape of groove cut into your perfectly functional quad-rail. We also don't try to oversell you on a $1000 optic that you need in Afghanistan, but is just gratuitous in Cincinnati. It sounds good to say your rifle-scope is rated at .50 BMG, but have you ever set a .50 BMG round next to a .223?
The old adage says, bring enough gun. That's what we sell: Enough gun.