I am original owner and purchased this in the mid-1990s. Production has been discontinued; collectible:
- New condition: never fired, or slide retracted, since left factory
- Attractive duo-tone finish, i.e., matte-blacked slide with contrasting matte silver-chromed frame. No flaws in finish detected
- Wraparound Pachmayr checkered, black rubber "Signature" grips with bronze-finish Browning deer head medallions embedded in both sides of grips
- Serrated, hollowed Commander-style hammer
- Checkered mag release
- "Fixed" sights (though front and rear sight are in dovetailed grooves, so can be drifted to adjust for windage)with white inserts (2-rear; 1-front)
- Barrel appears to be stainless steel
- Very snug slide-to-frame fit
- Ambidextrous safeties.
- Made in Belgium, assembled in Portugal.
- Came from factory with one 13-rd. magazine that has Pachmayr rubber base pad
- Includes factory hard case and papers
- Serial number: 245NW7XXXX
$30. cashier's check or money order posts to bank account.