PLR-16 223 REM 10+1 9.2" USES M-16 MAGS/RAIL/9.2" BBL
Kel-Tec 10 + 1 Round 223 Rem. Long Range Pistol w/9.2" Blue Barrel
The PLR-16 is a gas operated, semi-automatic pistol chambered in 5.56mm Nato caliber. It was designed as and is intended as a long range target and hunting pistol. It has a conventional gas piston operation and utilizes the proven M-16 breech locking system. The rear sight is adjustable for windage. The front sight is of M-16 type. An integrated MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rail will accept a multitude of standard accessories. The muzzle end of the barrel is threaded 1/2"-28 to accept standard attachments such as a muzzle brake. Except for the barrel, bolt, sights, and mechanism, the PLR-16 pistol is made entirely of high impact glass fiber reinforced polymer.
Condition New in Box
Accessories 1 Mag
Barrel Length 9.2"
Frame Per Material Polymer
This is a cashiers/bank check price, please add 3% for credit card.
Trades Accepted: No
FREE SHIPPING in the CONT US only. Additional shipping for AK & HI.
If you pay and decide you dont want it, ALL transactions require a 10% restocking fee. This covers credit card fees and our time.
Please call or email us for pricing on ANY FIREARM or ACCESSORY you are looking for.
How to buy a Firearms Online
1. Find a FFL holder near you that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. This can be your local Gun Shop, Pawn Shop, Gun Range or any other location that holds a current FFL and will help you with your transaction. We CANNOT ship firearms to individuals.
2. Please have your FFL dealer fax a copy of their FFL to 505-994-0703 with the following…
a. Your name
b. The firearm make & model
3. To take advantage of the advertised price and bank/cashier’s check/money order discount, please send payment to the following address below.
5056 White Cap lane Unit 104
Meridian, ID 83646
4. We DO accept payment by credit card but you lose the cash discount. 3% for Visa/Mastercard. 5% for Discover or American Express
5. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to text or call Scott at 505-414-9105 or email anytime.
Thanks for your interest,