BRAND NEW - Les Baer Custom SRP (Swift Response Pistol) 5" 1911 .45 acp with 1.5" @ 50 yard Guarantee Pkg ($295 Option) SKU LBP2121
Ultimately, everyone who needs to carry a pistol for tactical use or who keeps a pistol for self defense wants something that's completely reliable, uncannily accurate,powerful enough to deal with any situation, and familiar as an old shoe. That was a tough bill to fill until Les Baer introduced his 1911 S.R.P., an uncompromising single stack performer.
Baer steel NM frame
• Baer steel NM slide with front and rear serrations
• Slide fitted to frame
• Baer NM barrel with stainless match bushing
• Baer deluxe fixed combat sight
• Baer dovetail ramp type front sight
• Lowered and flared ejection port
• Baer checkered slide stop
• Baer extended ejector
• Baer tactical style ambi safety
• Baer speed trigger
• Baer checkered flat mainspring housing
• Checkered front strap @ 30 lpi
• Fitted and tuned extractor
• Beveled mag well
• Complete tactical action job
• Baer beavertail safety with pad
• Baer deluxe Commander hammer and sear
• Tritium night sights installed front and rear
• Deburred for tactical carry
• DuPont® S coating on complete pistol for maximum corrosion resistance
• Baer Premium Checkered Cocobolo grips
• Tuned for total reliability
• Test fired with Federal 230 grain Hydra-Shok ammo and Remington Sabre 230 grain H.P. ammo and guaranteed to shoot 2 1/2" groups at 50 yards
• (3) 8-round premium magazines
• Special wooden presentation box with glass lid
*Guaranteed to shoot 1 1/2" groups at 50 yards*
Shipping and insurance just $45 to the lower 48, all prices listed reflect a 3% cash discount which is not available when paying with credit card. We do not accept personal checks and no longer offer lay-a-way simply because we want to process your order and ship immediately.
We do ship to CA if item is on the DOJ approved list for an additional $10 to cover DOJ “import” paperwork.
Check out my other listings for more great deals!
$45 Shipping and Insurance USPS Priority Insured
You will receive email confirmation upon receiving your order, payment and the FFL license from your dealer, we will then provide tracking info via email upon shipping.
Q: Can you ship a firearm directly to my residence?
A: No, all firearms must be shipped to a FFL (Federal Firearms Licensed) dealer for transfer to you. The shipping price is listing in the description for each item.
Q: How do I find a FFL dealer?
Trades Welcome, we accept good quality firearms that are in at least good condition and working order.
Conact us with details of your trade item(s).
All prices listed reflect a 3% cash discount which is not available when paying with credit card. We do not accept personal checks and no longer offer lay-a-way simply because we want to process your order and ship immediately. CA residents add $10 for DOJ acceptance paperwork. Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
Frequently Asked Questions ->
Q: Lay-a-way? A: No, we no longer accept lay-a-way. We want to process your order and ship immediately.
Q: What forms of payment do you accept? A: We accept major credit cards, money orders, bank / cashiers checks. Q: Can I return the item? A: We offer a 3 day non firing inspection on all used firearms. New items are backed by the manufacturers warranty and should be sent directly to them or an authorized factory repair center. New items can only be returned with prior approval and will be subject to a 10% restocking fee.