FREE SHIPPING to the lower 48
The legend of Colt continues in the New Frontier, Single Action Army. From 1890 to 1898, Colt manufactured a variation of the venerable Single Action Army with a uniquely different profile. The Flattop Target Model was fitted with an adjustable leaf rear sight and blade front sights. Colt has taken this concept several steps further to bring shooters a reintroduction of a Colt classic. The New Frontier has that sleek flattop design with an adjustable rear sight for windage and elevation and a target ready ramp style front sight. The New Frontier is offered in .357 Magnum, .44 Special and .45 Colt with barrel lengths of 4 ¾", 5 ½" and 7 ½". The guns are meticulously finished in Colt Royal Blue on both the barrel and cylinder, with a case colored frame. Finishing off the classic package are walnut stocks with a gold Colt medallion.
Caliber 45 Colt
Barrel Length 5.5"
Capacity 6 rd
Grips Walnut w/Gold Grip Screws & Medallion
Sights Adjustable Rear
Finish Royal Blue
This is a cashiers/bank check price, please add 3% for visa/mc or 4% for discover/amex.
Trades Accepted: No
FREE SHIPPING in the CONT US only. Additional shipping for AK & HI.
If you pay and decide you dont want it, ALL transactions require a 10% restocking fee. This covers credit card fees and our time.
Please call or email us for pricing on ANY FIREARM or ACCESSORY you are looking for.
How to buy a Firearms Online
1. Find a FFL holder near you that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. This can be your local Gun Shop, Pawn Shop, Gun Range or any other location that holds a current FFL and will help you with your transaction. We CANNOT ship firearms to individuals.
2. Please have your FFL dealer fax a copy of their FFL to 505-994-0703 with the following…
a. Your name
b. The firearm make & model
3. To take advantage of the advertised price and bank/cashier’s check/money order discount, please send payment to the following address below.
2949 S Fox Run Ave
Eagle, ID 83616
4. We DO accept payment by credit card but you lose the cash discount. 3% for Visa/Mastercard. 4% for Discover or American Express
5. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to text or call Scott at 208-585-1111 or email anytime.
Thanks for your interest,